Part 9: What happened?

"You what???" Those were the first words that came out of Darby's mouth as Mark explained, in awkward detail, how Eli and he had not only made out, but had sex in the movie theater.

   "I don't know Darby! We had no intentions of doing that! Well, maybe Eli did, but I sure as hell didn't! It just..happened!" Mark explained.

   "It just happened? Mark, you don't just 'happen' to have SEX with someone! You don't just accidentally put yourself inside of someone! Have you at least talked to Eli about it?" Darby rambled, clearly shocked by what she had been told.

   "It was just a one time thing," Mark explained. "I mean, sure, it was fun, and we both had a great time, but it was a one time thing. And no, I haven't talked to him. The last thing I think he said to me was something like 'You taste so good' or maybe 'Go deeper'."

   "Eww! I don't want to know about y'all two doing it! Stop talking about it!" Darby whined. "Just...go talk to Eli, okay? If you guys are happy, then I'm happy, but don't forget that y'all two decided to not date for a reason."

   "Okay, fine, I'll find him, and talk to him" Mark finished, walking away to go find Eli.

   Eli, meanwhile, was busy, seeking advice from someone he trusted more than anyone. His friend, Rock.

   "So, we ended up having sex, and now I'm kinda in pain, but I don't really care about that. What I care about is that I don't know why we did that. I never thought I had feelings for Mark, but obviously I do, otherwise that wouldn't have happened," Eli explained.

   "Well, it seems to me like you guys might have just had a fling. But ask yourself this: do you want to be with him? Or was that just a stupid thing you did last night?" Rock inquired.

   "Hmm..Thanks Rock, I'll think about that," Eli responded. "But right now, I need to go find Mark. We have to talk about what happened."

   "Alright, I'll see you later Eli."

  "Bye"