a bubbley tuesday

The bangtan boys are chilling in the homes, doing everyday things. Mama Jin is moaning in the room with Papa Joon, it's probably just Eat Jin™️. Tae, Hobi, & Kookie are playing a fun game of smack booty uno* .In the middle of Jimin's big boy bubble bath he gets a text from his beloved hyung, Yoongi.
"What does this kigga* Yoongs want this time", as Jimin sets down his phone to continue is big boy bath time, the door magically unlocked as Yoongi walked in.
"Hey, listen boy. You wanna go take a few chomps at subway? I heard that they have a special discount for Tuesdays," Yoongi said to Jimin without realizing that the boy Chim Chim was all nakey nakey eggs and bakey under those bubbles.
" Wtf hyung, you see that I'm all nakey nakey eggs and bakey under these bubbles you dumbass. But that sandwich deal sounds pretty fancy to me fam," Jimin gets up out of the bath and stares deep into Yoongi's deep eyes.
"H-here's your towel you nasty fuck. But damn kigga your pp a nice size," Yoongi now slightly embarrassed.
"Ikr my pp not bigger than Hobi-" Yoongi slaps Jimin in the middle of his sentence.
" We don't do Sope over here in these parts boy, now get dressed and meet me in the car".

*smack booty uno: uno but every time you have to draw more cards, you get smacked in the booty. Also if you loose you get booty smacked.
*kigga: like the n word but for koreans.