drivey time

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Yoongi has been sitting in the car for like 30 minutes. He sends a text to Jimin to see why he's taking so long but all the dude sent him was "🧖🏻‍♂️🌧🌬". Yoongi figured that Jimin was either high, doing his hair, or fell on his phone keyboard.
Jimin heads to the car with pretty hair and a fancy fit.
"Bro where df u think we're going, the AMAS? Kigga it's subway. I'm literally wearing a hoodie with some dirty jeans," Yoongi raises up the music to ignore Jimin's fancyness. Yoongi gets too jealous of his little Chim Chim, so Jimin dressing better than him at a public place was already enough torture.
They go through a long car drive. Yoongi thought it was smart for them to go to a subway far away so that the others won't be able to locate them as easily.
"Hey Yoongi Hyung, do you think that instead of being called 'YoonMin', we should be called '2xMin'? It adds up quite nicely if you think about it," Jimin broke the silence whilst running his hands through his hair.
" That's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while, and I listen to Mama Jin's jokes up to 4 hours a day," Yoongi was acting rudder than usual. As he doesn't know how to tell Jimin he's jealous of his fit, he i stead just brings down Jimin's self esteem. It didn't work as Jimin saw right through his hyung.
" Hey cmon man, i can tell that you're not ok. Just pullover real quick fam. I got sum for ur cute ass." As Yoongi pulls over, Jimin exceeds to unzip Yoongi's jeans. Since Yoongi knows that this means he'll get the good succ from Jimin, Yoongi proceeds to cumply.
Jimin swiftly whips it out of Yoongi's pants and stares deep into the tip before placing his blimp lips on it. Yoongi forces Jimin's head up and down my pulling his hair bc we all know they down for that kinky shit. Jimin soon starts to pull his fancy pants down so he could beat his meat.
Soon later the two escalate to butt fricker fracking. Jimin yells out while Yoongi is pounding his ass. Surprisingly, Yoongi cums first in Jimin, then Jimin accidentally got his nut on all of his clothes.
" Holy moly what am I gonna do now I don't wanna smell like dick cheese at subway," Jimin starts to panic. Lucky for him, Yoongi brought an extra change of clothes bc he knew Jimin would do some dumb shit like that.
The car ride continues in a natural manner. The two crack a couple of jokes, sing to music, cry over kumamon, etc.