school

you wake up to loki jumping on your bed, hitting his paws on you. you jump, not expecting it.
"ah, loki, come on, off." you shoo him off the bed and he sits across from you. you swing your legs around so they attach to the floor and you look at yourself. you're sweating insanely and you don't really know why. you don't remember having a nightmare so it must've just been a "first day of school thing."
you get up and stretch and start to get ready for the day.
"let's get dressed, loki." you say and your dog immediately stands up and runs to your dresser. you tied a towel around the nob so loki could open it for you, although you can do it yourself, it's still your service dogs job to help you and you need all that you can get.
loki opens all the dressers and you pick what you need and get dressed in the bathroom, along with brushing your teeth and doing your hair. although you are all ready, you still are afraid of what could happen in school. you are getting there quite early though and around the same time as your friend, so you will be a little bit protected, but it's still a lot.
you put loki's service vest on and leash as you walk into the living room.
"ready?" your mom asks as she walks by you and grabs her purse.
"ready as i'll ever be." you slightly smile. "are you ready loki?" you look at your dog excitedly and he yelps happily.
you slightly smile again, trying to hide your worried thoughts about school, and go out the door, following your mom.
today was going to be... an experience. . .