disclaimer & author's note;

disclaimer;

this is a work of fiction. the storyline is mine. but obviously, i don't own anything you recognize. elsie is my own character creation as well as all the other characters that you do not recognize. i also don't own any of the poetry or song lyrics in this story unless otherwise stated. the events in this story are purely made up, though i try hard to stick to the actual timeline of events (tour dates, music video release dates, tweets, instagram posts, etc).

author's note;

hi, hi! i am super stoked to share this story with you guys, as the idea for it has been rolling around in my head for a while now! i have so much love for the parx boys and i've wanted to write something about them for so long now, and i am so stoked to finally have a solid plan on what i want to write!

i've rated this story as mature because i love to swear (and because of some steamy moments?) and so does our chaotic good king awsten knight, but also because of the adult themes. it's not my intention to upset anyone, so if you chose to read this story, please don't get mad at me for discussing certain topics! i did warn you! i can tell you right now though: there will NEVER be any infidelity between any of my characters in this story, ever. i've had enough of reading the girlfriend cheat on awsie and the rare awsie cheating on someone else. it won't happen here; he's had enough of that in real life that i wouldn't dream of doing it to him even in fiction.

another thing: because our babe awsten loves social media (even if social media doesn't always love him) there will be chapters in between the actual narrative that will be social media related. so with every update, there will be a social media update as well! think of it as bonus content!

all that being said, i really hope you enjoy the story. let me take you on a roller coaster of emotion and tug on your heartstrings. thank you in advance for any and all comments i receive on this story (constructive criticism is encouraged!) and i really hope you enjoy awsten and elsie's love story.

xo