Chapter 1: Mob spawning.

Creeper's POV:

I spawned at sunset, in a large sunflower plain. I was a creeper in this life. I have short yellowish greenish hair. I looked everywhere around me, noticing a swamp, a lake, and a large cave in a hill.

I decided the cave is where I would stay the night. after this short rest I would begin my long gurney to find the camp of steve.

. . .

I wake up to daylight streaming into the cave. It was more crowded now that night had passed and more mobs had spawned.

I yawned and stretched, accidentally hitting a Kawaii (cute) enderman. "I'm so sorry!" I whimpered to him.

He gave a quick smirk "just watch what your doing, there are meaner mobs then me, you know!" He teleported over to a small skeleton girl.

She looked frail and weak. I would understand if he was her protector of the sun. that reminds me! I still need to get a zombie or skeleton to protect.

I glanced around the cave looking for someone without a partner. I found a small zombie. He had hair almost exactly like mine accept darker.

I walked to him and saw him back up to the cave wall. he was staring at me with scared eyes. "don't worry." I said softly, as not to startle him.

"Do you have a protector?" I asked quietly.

"No." He said calming down.

"Well, you do now." I smiled cheerfully.

___________________________

Ender's POV:

I looked at the outside of the cave and then stepped out. the light burnt my skin, but I managed to look back and smile.

"Come on, it's okay. just stay in my shadow." Skull looked nervously at me before starring out and grappling onto my arm.

"See? Your fine." I smiled and pat her head. she dug her head into my arm. I could tell that she was trying to hide her blushing.

"It's time to go," I whispered to her.

. . .

Night fell and we where still unaware of where we were heading. skully was struggling to stay awake. I finally gave into her pleading eyes.

"Get on," I kneeled down and let her climb on my back, giving her plenty of time to rest.

. . .

I didn't notice her wake up until I , heard her yawn and speak in her raspy voice.

"Why can't you just teleport to Steve's?" she asked, clearly bored.

I smirked. "Endermen can't teleport two blocks up at a time, and seeing that hill in front of us that's gonna be hard. and second, Enders can only teleport with full energy, and with you clinging to me, that's not gonna happen."

"Uggggggg..... why do you have to be so slooowwww....." She grumbled.

"Would you like to try carrying me on your shoulders?" I finally got her to shut up with that retort.