Chapter 6: invite realms alpha: part 1.

Creepers POV -

We were almost there. I knew. I could smell the blood of other fallen mobs.

As the smell got stronger I pushed my face even more into Enders shoulder. he put one hand on my head and one on my back, embracing me in a hug.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." ender said softly into my ear, making me blush.

We where surrounded by trees and a border came into view. The border was marked by the body's of fallen monsters.

I gasped as I looked at a large male creeper pinned to a equally sized tree trunk. Memories flooded into my mind as I saw him.

I saw it, even though it was blurred. Me promising to that creeper..... that when we meet again, he will be my fiancé. He is gone now. And I can never fulfill my promise.

I feel as if my end is coming.

________________________

Enders POV -

I was even scared myself. The smell of blood overwhelmed me as we got closer to the border.

We patrolled Steve's border to look for some other mobs so we would have more of a winning chance.

We found a small spider named Gracie, a large male skeleton named Bone, and two female zombies, twins, named Lynn, and Cirel.

We soon came to agreement on our battle strategy. We would attack from behind the house. Bone, and skully would be behind rock, who would knock down the door. Gracie would go behind the house and climb to the roof and Lynn and Cirel would lead Steve out. Gracie would then drop on top of him and ender would teleport to where Steve is and look him in the eyes, making him blind. then every one would move into attack.

______________________

Sorry it's so short and most of it is boring stuff, but guys, this is only part 1. So hang on.

Will the plan work as it was made, or will it create terrible fate. comment on what you think will happen!