Chapter 3: steve was here.

Creepers POV -

I didn't know how long i'd been asleep but I woke at the trunk of a tree. there was a female skeleton next to me. my head felt warm and there was something soft under it.

I looked up after rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. The ender man was above my head and my head was resting on a small pillow.

"Good, your awake." He said with a small and tiered smile.

I yawned and for the first time noticed it was day. I felt a gab in my side as I remembered rock, who I had left to explore.

"Well thanks but bye!" I said quickly and darted off through the trees.

. . .

I burst into the cave just to see rock in the very back. Tears streamed down his face and dropped onto the smooth stone floor.

"Y-you left....." he whimpered.

"I was alone... when.... he came." For the first time I noticed rock had blood, sticky and warm plastered on a tare of skin on his shoulder.

I gasped, and tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged rock. "I'm so -sob- sorry." I rasped.

Ender started to come into view. He stopped in shock at the cave, then sparkles appeared and he was looking over my shoulder.

"I can save him..." he said after awhile "if you do exactly what I say." with this my head shot over to look at him.

"What should I do?"

"I want you to get marigold, horsetail, and cobwebs." At that I burst out of the cave, my mind buzzing of what I was told to get.

Marigold, horsetail, cobwebs. Marigold, horsetail, cobwebs. Marigold, horsetail, cobwebs.

"Need help?" a voice so unfamiliar but they look so familiar....... got it!