Chapter 6: invite realms alpha: part 2

Creepers POV -

We got closer and closer to the small two floor house. there where dead monsters pinned to every wall, marking a warning.

I got in my position for attack, Gracie climbed the house, carful not to make any sounds.

Skully and bone formed in front of the door as Rock crashed the door down.

Bone stood focusing his arrow on the door and Gracie watching from above.

The door stood open for a long time, the eerie silence was almost fraightening. Bone lowered his bow with a confused look.

As if waiting for this opportunity four people darted out of the door. One named Vanity, one named Marcie, one named Blade. And of course, the leader of this opperation, Steve.

All of them had diamond boots and chest plate, as iron pants and helmet. They had diamond swords, and ocelots and wolves with them.

They charged and we were all frozen in terror. Marie was a whisker away from me. I was a goner.

I still could barley move away from her attacks. This is it. my world was slowing as I saw her swing her diamond sword.

It faintly scratched my neck and then there was no more pain. Someone grabbed me and I opened my eyes to see ender and I in a area far away from chaos.

"Stay here, I will be back soon." he said calmly and teleported away.

One by one our peers appeared in front of me. I saw Gracie didn't have any wound, thank aether.

After awhile everyone was back.... but I still felt a piece of the group was missing.

Skully had a large stab wound on her belly, and was on the ground sleeping. Lynn and Cirel escaped the fight with only a few miner cuts.

Bone and the creeper didn't come back. I noticed skully crying when she woke up. "He should be here! I should have been the one that died!" her voice in a loud rasp.

Ender was by her side comforting her. "He made his own choice. He chose to save you. I say it was a great choice." he whispered in her ear.