Prologue

Countless of brilliant stories start with questions like:

'Will the hero or heroine find love?'

'Can a small, unassuming person conquer evil?'

or,

'How can mankind live together in peace?'

But, my question for you is, can love exist without pain? Without even a bit of heartbreak?

The answer?

it's indefinite.

Being humans, we hold the strongest emotions than any other organism on the planet. If we love, we love hard, and when love has you deep within its grasp; it doesn't let go.

I lived in a reality where the answer to this question was always 'yes'. Love was undoubtedly manipulated into absolute perfection, and when one was born, they were paired with a soul-mate.

Once paired, you were given a necklace that tied your souls together to later in your life connect you eternally; and at anytime the two were in proximity of each other, they glowed beautifully.

The only fault to this plan? The kindred souls were to go on a journey to find one another, and well, simply put, it sucked.

This story tells the tale of how I changed the view of love into what it is now by falling in love with the wrong boy, the boy with the chocolatey brown eyes.

****

Author's Note:

So this is a quick explanation for things to come so you guys aren't totally confused, Kat and I are going to be editing this as much as we can. -Kass&Kat

Comment/Vote/All that good stuff