PART II

Someone's POV

Now I have an idea on how you think Shin. I think it won't be easy to capture a rat like you, huh?.

After she did that stunt Im now here floating in the air with this parachute.
I expected too much from her that I have to be this prepared.

SHIN'S POV

After I left the cr, I went back to my seat near the window. I look at the beautiful blue sky with an awe in my eyes. While staring outside I saw a colorful parachute with.

The man in black .

I was stunned in shock. He had the idea that I will do that, he is really after me but. Tf. Who is he?

I sit back straight again and think who he might be.

After we landed in Philippines, we part away to went back in our own home.

I wanted to start new life that I ended up here in -Batangas. I had to start life and live a normal life.

This time I turned myself into a NERD. You read it right. I want to hide this time.

I'm now walking towards my new school Saint Orhlan Academy.

As I stepped inside everyone throw hurtful words on me.

But I just accepted it since I knew that it would happen beforehand.

I continued walking and start looking for my room.

Im now at Second Year College taking BS civil Engineering course and with the new name I chose- Im now Sandara Clarkson, what a beautiful name for a nerd like me.

Finally, I found my room, it is in the East wing of the campus and my room is in the third floor. ROOM 112.

I knocked three times and open the door silently and luckily

everyone is fxking staring at me.

______short update______very short_______