~Chapter 5~

Taylor's POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After the film ended, Laura and I just laid down on the blanket now looking at a beautiful pitch black sky filled with stars. It was perfect.

I tilt my head to face Laura noticing that she was already looking at me, this caused me to smirk and then my mind took me to all the different things Laura could be thinking about right now. I had no clue what was going on inside her head.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked in a whisper.

"You" Laura said honestly which I was not expecting.

Could this be happening! Laura has feelings for me as well as me just having them for her?! Holy fucking shit! 'Don't blow this Tay' I think to myself.

"What about me?" I question whilst placing my hand underneath my head to support it.

"Everything.....Your eyes... Your laugh....Your smile.......You."

Laura's POV

=====================

Shit I said it. Well I haven't told her exactly but still, I've indicated that I like her.

This feels fucking amazing.

Before I realised what Taylor was doing, she cupped my face with her hand and in return I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

We kissed...

The softness of it was amazing the way she traced her tong across my bottom lip was so sexy and her thumb pulling down my lower lip giving her control was turning me on.

Sure Alex was the dominant one between her and Piper, but Taylor had full control over this. As she got on top of me, her hands holding mine firmly down she kissed me this time with more passion and more lust.

"Are we seriously going to do this here" I say laughing as Taylor was kissing my neck knowing full well I was extremely ticklish there.

"Where do you insist on going this time then Miss Prepon?" Taylor said still straddling my lap.

"My place... Now." I say as I see Taylor's eyes darken.

General POV

The door to Laura's house swung right open hitting the wall on the inside and knocked off a little basket Laura kept to put all her keys in but the women didn't care one little bit. Laura was at this point practically begging Taylor to be where Laura needed her.

Taylor pinned Laura up against the wall with Laura's legs tightly wrapped around Taylors waist and as Laura was wearing a dress, this made it easy for Taylor.

Laura's POV

"Tay... Please.... No more....teasing..." I tried to say between breaths as Taylor warm breath against my neck and chest was too much to handle. I needed her now but she insisted to carry on teasing, stroking her hand up and down my waist and ass.

"That's it" I say pushing Taylor off me and onto the sofa.

I start to straddle her lap whilst gently kissing her neck that smelt so good.

Then I stop get off of her and go get a drink.

"What the fuck laur, that's not fair!"

"That's what you get for teasing." I say whilst grabbing two glasses from the kitchen cabinet.

"Oh yeh well I'll be in the bedroom waiting for my next punishment."

"But you haven't done anything wrong" I say as Taylors arms were wrapped around my waist as I was pouring some wine into the glasses.

As I was pouring her glass of wine, she nudged me causing me to spill a puddle of the liquid all over my counter and Taylor knew she was a goner. But before I realised it Taylor had already bolted up the stairs and into my room.

She for sure a goner.

As I reached the top of the stairs I just catch Taylor slamming my bedroom door. She was like a child not wanting anyone to come into their room as Taylor was using all her power to keep the door shut, but she finally gave in.

Taylor's POV

As I stood back letting Laura come in but more like fall in as my arms were too weak, she looked at me with such desire and I could tell tonight was going to be fucking amazing.

Laura pushed me onto the bed, removed her top and then climbed up the bed towards me. When we became face to face, our lips crashed together until it was impossible to close the gap between us any further. My hands wondered all over Laura resulting in my undoing her bra and taking her matching thong off revealing her naked body to me.

I wasn't going to let Laura have all the control so I flipped her over by sucking on her ticklish spot on her neck and grabbed her hips until she was doing as she was told. Her back was now on the bed with her hands being pinned down be mine above her head.

"Taylor..... Please...." Laura moaned.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it" I whisper into her ear making Laura raise her hips against mine.

"Down" Laura manages to say into Taylor's mouth.

"Your wish is my command...."

A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying this because I'm really enjoying writing this. Let me know What you think!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx