USJ

today is the day we are going to USJ, everyone is super hyped except the obvious Todoroki and kaachan. we where all boarding the bus ready to go, lida is shouting at everyone to 'behave and respect the driver' but no one seems to care. I sit next to uraraka and she doesn't want to shut up, I mean come on isn't it obvious I don't care about what she's saying. I just want to sleep seeming as I stayed up all night watching assassination classroom. I end up dozing off anyway...

about 30mins later we arrive at USJ, uraraka wakes me up shouting in my ear and me being the nice guy I am let it slide even though I want to cut her tongue off. we all star walking inside USJ and meet up with 13. she stars taking about how saving people is important and how you have to adapt in different areas. as she's doing that I see a purple blob in the middle of the arena, I guess kirishima saw it too cause he said something which was  oh so amazing  "WOW, they even have fake villains"

as soon as kirishima said that all the teachers turned to see hands coming out the portal. aizawa mumbled 'shit' while 13 just shouted "HOW DID THEY GET THROUGH THE SUCURITY" it was kinda funny seeing them like that. "lida go back to UA and grab reinforcements"

"who are they" kaminari asked which caused a mannitic laugh form hand guys "WE ARE THE LEAUGE OF VILLIANS" and at that moment every thing went black.

when I opened my eyes I was in water, great now I'm going to freeze to death I sigh. as I start to swim up I see a fishy  looking guy (pun intended~) coming at me. great not only am I going to  freeze to death, I have to stink of fish...I just stare at him and flick my fingers, sending him flying out of the water and on the land. I sigh and as I'm swimming up a tongue wraps around my waist and pulls me onto  a boat, a pretty nice looking one if I may add. 

I look around and my eyes land on Tsu and a purple perverted blob, I give then a little smile as mineta shouts "WERE GOING TO DIE, WHAT DO WE DO"..I give him a smirk as I say "I think Ive got a plan"

all the villains where stuck together with purple balls in a whirlpool, some where throwing up, others where screaming and the rest had already past out. we where flying through the air with tsu using her tongue to hold on to mineta, I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of the villains and how mineta was screeching like a girl because he was scared! 

when we landed I fell on the floor and started rolling around laughing my head of, only managing to get a few words out of my mouth "OMG, HAHAHA, DID YOU, HAHA, SEE, HA, THERE,HAHAHA FACES! HAHAHAHA!" all the villains and aizawa turned to me staring at me laughing non stop on the floor, they just looked dumbfounded, I don't blame them I mean we are in a real villain fight and I'm stuck on the floor not because I'm hurt but because I'm laughing at the situation so much I cant stand.

shigaraki " who's that kid kurogiri "

kurogiri "I don't know "

shigaraki " why is he laughing "

kurogiri " you have to ask the kid, I have no idea why a 1st year kid would be laughing at a villain attack "

shigaraki " well he seems to be enjoying himself "

shigaraki " HEY KID HOW CAN YOU LAUGH WHEN YOUR TEACHERS GETING BEATEN BY VILLIANS"

I finally stop laughing and sit up looking hand guy in the eye, well what I think is his eye seeming as theirs a hand on his face. " one, your not beating him. two, its all of u vs him so don't get cocky. and three, the look on those water villains faces as they where stuck together spinning  in a whirlpool as they fell unconscious, threw up on each over and screamed their asses of was hysterical!"  

the villains just stared at me until hand guy said "Nomu attack this kid"

the only thing in my mind was if this nomu was gona give me a good fight or fail like the rest...bring it on

(739)

HEYYYYYYA SORRY  FOR NOT POSTING REACENTLY  I FINALY HAD TIME, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. SORRY IF SPELLING OR GRAMMER IS BAD BUT I ENJOYED WRIGTING THIS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT, HERES THE SONG THIS TIME AND SOAL OUT!