Chapter 7

Songs for this chapter :

Heartbreak girl - 5sos

May's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I remember falling asleep on the couch last night, I guess Luke must have brought me in here.

I decided that I should probably get up, considering that it's almost 10am. I walked into the kitchen to see Luke standing there with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Morning" he said with a smile, which I returned.

"I made you some." he said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you" I said giving him a quick kiss on the check.

"I was thinking, since it's really hot today, do you wanna go to the beach?" he asked then took another sip of his coffee

"Sounds great" I smiled at him.

I know what you're thinking, since it's almost fall should it be to cold to go to the beach? well that's one of the things about California ,the weather can go from really hot to really cold in a madder of days. ( A.N - that's not true but just go with it )

"Great" he said and walked off

I wasn't exactly sure what Luke and I were at this point. I knew we weren't dating since I still hadn't broken up with Kevin yet, but at the same time I knew we weren't just friends. I guess we could just wing it.

I quickly finished my coffee and walked off to my room. I changed into my black strapless bikini and put some shorts and a lose t-shirt. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before deciding and just putting my hair into a side braid since we would just be at the beach.

I was about to leave when I realized that I should probably put on some makeup. even tho it would get washed off I decided on putting on some mascara. I really could never go anywhere without makeup.

When I was finally done I walked out into the kitchen to see Luke eating a banana scrolling though his phone.

"Hey" I said walking up to him

"Ready?" he asked and set put him phone in his pocket

I nodded and he finished his banana before putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me out of the apartment.

~

We got to the beach about 5 minutes after a short walk. Luke was right it was super hot today. I laid out my towel and quickly took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bikini.

"Wanna swim?" Like asked after taking off his shirt

"Nah I'm gonna tan for a little but you go ahead." I told him

"Oh come on" he begged

"Don't make me" he said with a bit of a smirk

"Don't make you what?" I asked before catching on

"No Luke don't-" I tried to say but it was to late.

He quickly picked me up and threw my over his shoulder

"Luke stop!" I yelled but it was no use.

He ran into the water and threw me in. I quickly came up for air and pushed my hair out I my face.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Luke laughing at me.

"You dick!" I yelled swimming towards him.

Before he could do anything else I quickly jumped on him making him go under water as well.

I quickly swam away from him. when I finally got to a part where it was shallow enough so it was only at my knees I could hear luke behind me.