How we met

"Yes!" I screamed in my head with exciment. I am now a Genin! I have my own headband and now I just need to pass Chunin. My parents will be so happy!

2 hours later

Sakura POV

-Knock Knock- As my parents open the door I have a sad face on and try not to look excited.

"Mom? Dad? I have something to tell you.." I say sadly

"What is it honey?" My mom says "Sweet pea did you not pass?" My dad says leaning on the table.

"Ha! You guys felt for it!! I PASSED!!"

My parents face went to disappointed to excited. My mom starts jumping around like a 2 year old, while my dad hugs me. "Now thats my sweet pea!" "Im not 5 anymore dad." They tell me where do you want to eat, and I said "Do you know that dumpling place? ITS SO GOOD!" They said yes, of course. They took me out to eat and on our way back home I said "Im going to Ino's house mom, is that okay with you?" "Yes, you can go be back at 9:00!" "Okay, bye Mom, bye Dad" I see them disappear in the distance and I quickly turn around and run.

-Bump-

"Owww" I scratch my head because I hit something really hard like a book.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. Let me help you up." He grabs my hand and lifts me up. Hes pretty strong. I look up and bye the looks of it he looks like a jonin, maybe ANBU? He has a mask on and has white hair. "Oh its okay, but thats a pretty hard book" I see the title of the book.. Make-Out Paradise Book 5. I want to laugh but I hold it in. The man start to turn red and hides the book. He looks and says "Well, I uh I got to um go. Bye." He ran off and then I continued my walk to Ino's House. He was pretty cute but were probably ten years apart. At least I still have Sasuke-kun. Sasuke is so handsome and he is so good in every single prsctice lesson. He is the top of our class. And then there is that annoying Naruto. He always ruins my moments with Sasuke, litterally when I was sitting next to Sasuke at lunch and eating with him we were talking and then Naruto went in between us and made Sasuke leave! It made me so mad. I punched him on the head and said "Thanks alot, loser." And Sasuke wanted to be alone after that. Anyways, I made it to Ino's house and told her everything on my way here. About the man, and the book. She started laughing so hard her tea came out of her nose. I as well started laughing. But when she finished she said "The man you are talking about, hes Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan" WHAT?! He must be super famous. And I bumped into him?! She told me for information about him. Seems his dad was The White Fang. Things sre starting to get interesting. Then she told me no one ever passed genin when they were his students. Well, I hope I never get on his team.

-Team selection-

Im so excited! Man I really hope im with Sasuke Uchiha the man Im destined to go with for the rest of my life. At least, thats what I think. Anyways, Ino also wants to be with Sasuke which kinda sucks cause she aint getting him! As they call out names I hear "Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki." I start begging Im not with him and then of course, "Sakura Haruno" I look down in disappointment while I see Naruto cheering. Then I jumped up with excitement when the Hokage said "Sasuke Uchiha". Then Naruto looks down in disappointment. Now just for our sensei. "And your sensei Kakashi Hatake" No. No. NO. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! We got Kakshi Hatake! Well this is going to be awkward tomorrow.

-The Next Morning-

Sakuras POV

"Hello, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I like reading books and I accomplished ANBU BLACK OPS when I was 12. Now, I will like to hear more about you guys. Lets start with..you there, uh.. Naruto Uzumaki." "Hi! My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I love Instant Cup Ramen, but the thing I love the most is Ichiraku Ramen. And im looking forward to becoming the Hokage and let the village know me for who I am!" "Amazing. Now, you Sakura Haruno" "Hi my name is Sakura Haruno. I like, I mean who I like, EEEEEEEE!!!" "Okay...Now you Sasuke Uchiha" "Hello, Im Sasuke Uchiha, I dont like many things, I have many likes and dislikes. But the thing I look forward doing the most is annihilate someone very particular." After we introduced ourself Kakshi showed two bells. He said who ever gets these bells will pass, which leaves one who doesnt. I already know that Sasuke and I will pass and leave Naruto behind. We start fighting Kakashi and hes too fast. He even reads a book while fighting us . When Naruto kept getting drawn into traps, I ran into Sasuke. He had kunains all over his body. He starts telling me to help him. I start to scream and the next thing you know Im on the ground.

-5 months later-

"SASUKE DONT LEAVE!" I start crying like a baby. "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE! I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL!!" "Sakura youre really. Annoying" "Sa..su.....ke" "IF YOU LEAVE ILL CRY FOR HELP AND" "Sakura, thank you. For everything" -hit- "Sasuke.." Everything turns black

-6 hours later-

"SASUKE!" Its morning. I start crying on the bench. I tell Naruto and Lady Tsunade everything. They arranged a special mission to go retrive Sasuke. Shikamaru was in charge of the group Neji, Choji, Naruto, and Kiba where in.

-1 day later-

"We failed"

-4 years later-

"Happy birthday Sakura you are now 17!" My dad and my mom threw a specail birthday party because they knew it was going to be my last birthday party when I lived with them. Everyone came. Kakashi, Naruto, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Kiba and Akamaru, Shino. Everyone. Even Kurenai, and Guy. We all sang happy birthday celebrated and when the clock hit 12:00 AM everyone left besides for the girls we all had a sleepover. We talked about the boys and who we liked. But Hinata didnt say anything the entire time. We eventually grew tired around 1:30AM and fell asleep. I woke up at 4:00AM took a walk around the Leaf Village and spot kakashi on the bench reading Make-out Paradise Book 17. He finally sees me "HOLY SHIT! Oh crap Sakura you scared me. And what are you doing so early around here?" "Right back at you sensei" He said he likes the quiet and he loves to read his book early so later in the day he isnt busy focusing on the book to much. I said that I was bored so I wanted to walk around the peaceful Leaf Village when its peaceful to enjoy what we have right now. I start to shiver because I forgot to bring a jacket and my house is 5 blocks away. Kakashi notices it right away and takes off his sweater and wraps it around me. I feel weird, this love mixed feeling in my stomach. I get tired and lean on Kakashis shoulder. I can tell he is nervous, and I like it. I fall asleep and wake up in a room. "Oh no. What happened!?"