Feelings

Kakashis POV

~knock knock~ Wonder whos at the door, maybe the boys. Just in case, I grab a kunai. Creak "Oh Sakura! How are you?" I can tell this is going to be awkward. "Kakashi.." She sounds a bit nervous "Uh yes?" "Kakashi, I need to tell you something" I let her in and she sits on the kitchen chair, and I sit across from her. "Kakashi, I- uh love y- ou." My hands are now super sweaty, and my face is turning red, but Sakuras face is a tomato shes grabbing onto the table really hard it looks like its gonna snap at any moment. Her eyes are looking down, but her face is up. I start thinking, I have loved Sakura for 3 years. And when you hear someone say they love you. Your heart burst opens and anxiety and excitment with love mixed together. Its the best feeling ever. "Sakura, I" she interrupts me "Kakashi, its okay if you dont love me but one day I will make you, and" she starts crying "And if you love someone else thats to bad for me because i have loved you for a while, and one-way love is hard" I put my finger over her mouth. "Sakura, I was going to say something but you didnt let me finish... I love you too"

Sakuras POV

"I love you too" hearing those words feel like a dream. I pinch myself and hope it isnt one. Pain, good. I take his finger off my mouth and leap towards him. With my mouth against his. First, hes shocked, then he wraps his arms around my back. I crawl to the other side of the table which leaves Kakashi against the wall and with me in front of him. We kiss until we run out of breath. I break this kiss and we are both panting catching our breath. I hug him, and say thank you. But he says "No Sakura, thank you." I look at the time on the microwave and its 2:22PM?! We are supposed to be there at 2:30PM sharp. Of course, no one excpects Kakashi to be there on time. But me?! Oh no..

"Kakashi! Its 2:23!"

"Oh no, for you but for me im okay."

"KAKASHI!!"

"Okay, okay, jeez"

Kakashis POV
I can tell shes starting to get worried. "I can use my chakra to run us there really quick, unless you want to take the super slow train and not be on my back instead" I show my puppy eyes "Okay Kakahi, ill ride on your back instead of the "slow train" that is actually pretty fast" Sakura hops onto my back and I run super fast. Sakura holds me and grips onto my shoulder really hard, her nails clawing into my skin. "Sakura, that hurts" she loosens the grip a little so its where the point where it isnt hurting me. 2:27PM. We are so close. 2:28PM. A little further. 2:29PM. 20 steps away! 2:30PM arrived. "Sakura go in first then at 2:35 ill go in." "Are you ashamed of our relationship?!" "Sakura, Ill explain later, hurry before its 2:31" Sakura walk s in like nothing happened. Shes a pretty good actor.

Sakura's POV
I walk in trying to look like nothing happened. "Sakura! Glad you can make it" I check the clock. 2:35PM. "Sakura?"  "Oh sorry Ino, lost my focus." "Are you waiting for someone?" Ino says with a grin. I start turning brick red "No, I just wanted to know what uh..time! I made it here." I nervously laugh. "Sakura, I saw everything." EVERYTHING?! "Sakura dont be ashamed about that! You should be yourself." "Ino, so you know that Kakashi and I are dating?" Ino went from normal to shocked "You and Kakashi are dating?!" she whispers "I thought you saw everything!" "I meant about you trying to find the right outfit! And if it should be light or dark!" Holy shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. "Ino, please dont say anything!" "I promise Sakura, on the flower shop." "No Ino, on you and Sai's relationship!" "I cant swear between us!" "Ino, you said" "Fine, on Sai and my relationship." "Lets go, he'll be here right about...Now." Kakashi walks in. "Hi everyone!" I try not to look at Kakashi's face. Or else ill turn brick red. "I have an announcement to make" Is Kakashi going to tell everyone?!