Awkward Mission Planning

"Sakura, Lady Tsunade wants us in her office immediately"
"Okay, lets go"
Kakashi and I both runs towards the Hokage's office. Its been 1 month since we have been dating. And I think Kakashi and I are soulmates.
We make it to the Hokage's office.
"Hello Sakura and Kakashi. I have a special mission for you both to go on. 3 ANBU have gone missing. I need you two and another two to go on a misson" 
"Who would be that other two?" Kakashi asks
"Ummm.." Tsunade starts looking through the book of jonin and ANBU.
"Ah ha, since Kakashi has both Earth and Lighting, and Sakura, you have Medical skills. What we need is a sensory type ninja and another person"
"What about Hinata and Naruto?" I ask
"They are on another mission"
This just took a wrong turn, if Naruto and Hinata are on a different mission, there is only two people who can fulfill this mission. Karin and Sasuke..
"Kakashi, a good sensory type ninja is Karin. And lets do her and..."
I knew it I look at Kakashi with a worried face. I don't think they know where dating.
"Sasuke! Both Karin and Sasuke will be perfect on this mission. Kind of like a couples mission. Now, I need you both to find them and come here immediately so I can tell you your roles. See you in 19 minutes."
Kakashi and I both say "Yes, Tsunade!" and leave. First, we go to Karin's house. She isnt there. Maybe, Sasukes house. So we run there and go to Sasuke's home. ~Knock Knock~ The door unlocks and opens. A head pops out. "Hello? Oh, what do you want?" Kakashi steps forward
"Lady Tsunade wants you, Sakura, Karin, and I to go on a mission to find 3 ANBU black op missing people"
Sasuke rolls his eyes "Okay, be outside in 5." I hear someone in the inside of the room.
"SASUKE!"
Its the voice of Karin. Which frustrates me. But then I remember. I have my handsome, kind, loyal Kakashi. I look at Kakashi and smile.
"SASUKE! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE 1 MIN! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO BUSINESS"
This is weird now. Sasukes face turns tomato red and slams the door. Kakashi and I start laughing. We walk downstairs because Sasukes apartment is on the second floor. ~bump~
"Ow.."
"Sorry Sakura! I didnt mean too."
The voice is familiar. HINATA!
"Hinata! Its okay! Weren't you on a mission?"
"Yes, I need to go on another one right away. Naruto's mission. I need to help him!"
I look at her face. Shes blushing like crazy.
"Yes, of course! Hinata! Hurry go! Narutos waiting.."
She looks away and asks me. "Why are you here?"
"Mission, tho Sasuke is taking long."
She turns in her Byakugan and passes out.
"Hinata!"
She wakes up 20 seconds after
"I just saw something that wasn't supposed to be seen! Sasuke and Karin.. theyre.." She quickly stands up "NARUTO!"
She runs off. I look at Kakashi. He walks upstairs. He opens the door. I hear something faint. Like, moaning. Uh oh. I whisper scream.
"KAKASHI! LETS GO! JUST CLOSE THE DOOR AND KNOCK AGAIN!"
Apparently, Kakashi didn't hear me. I run towards him and he puts his hand on the door knob. Oh no. He opens the door slowly. Kakashi and I both saw something. HOLY SHIT. Kakashi slammed the door shut. I could heard Karin say "Shit". And both me and mKakashi run out of his apartment. We look at each other. Kakashi says "IM SHOCKED!"
"Oh my god.." I say
I hear the door open, Karin right there. Staring at both me and Kakashi.
"Im so sorry guys, you werent supposed to ser that. My bad. Anyways, why did you come here in the first place?"
"Mission, me, you, Kakashi, and Sasuke"
"Oh well. Let the awkward mission begin"
She sounded confident and embarresed at the exact same time. I have felt that too. When I first kissed Kakashi. And now we are here. Kakashi and I witnessed Sasuke and Karin fucking each other. Talk about bad timing.
"Can you guys hurry up we need to go!" Kakashi bursts out
"Oh yea." Karin replied
She closed the door and they came out 2 minutes later. The entire walk to the hokages office.. slience.
"Ah! Here you guys go" Tsunade hands out the mission paper. "Here are the names of the ANBU black ops that have gone missing. Sako, Hokama, and Dokuro. If theyre still alive. Bring them back."
"Yes, Lord Hokage" We all said in sync