Chaper 4

"I'm happy for you boo you really am " Jazzy said.

This is my sixth date in a row with Rhonda.Everyday we hung out during my break and after work.Things were getting too serious too fast ... Well at least that what Jazzy was saying.

"Then why don't you like that we are getting kind of serious"I said as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Well...uh"

"Your mad you haven't been introduced to her aren't you?" I turned towards Jazzy with my hands on my hips.

"Maybe"Jazzy had that tell all smirk on her face.

"Fine when she picks me up in a few minutes I will introduce you to her.Okay?"

"Okay"

"Now how do I look"

"Gorgeous girl " Jazzy said smiling at me

I turned around and checked myself out in the mirror. I had on a deep dark purple dress.A black necklaced laced in diamonds and stiletto heels.

The dress fit my dress fit my body too a tee and I hope Rhonda was gonna like what she was about to see.We had been dating for three heavenly months , but we haven't had sex yet.

"Do you think tonight will be the night?"Jazzy asked.

"I hope so"

Every time Rhonda and i get to the point some closed should be shed it never happens. She would stop everything kiss me on the cheek and tell me I was beautiful.However tonight she was gonna give me some trust me my ass was about to find a way. 

"Diamond look who is here" Jazzy said to me 

I walk to where Jazzys voice is coming from.

"Hey baby" I run up and hug Rhonda.

"Hey beautiful"Rhonda smiles at me and gives me a once over. "You look really good baby" 

"Thank you baby"I smiled at her as we walked out the door.I turned back to Jazzy and told her good night as I turned my head back around I saw Rhonda looking at my ass. 

I hoped like hell that meant I was gonna get it in tonight.

"Um baby My eyes are up here"I said 

"Sorry baby you just looking right in that dress"She took me to her car and opened the door for me.

"Where are we going baby?" I said as we got comfortable in the car.

"You will see baby "

Rhonda kept driving and we ended up at the beach.The beach was dark and empty.

"I know you like beaches and everything so I thought you would like it here"Rhonda says as she opened the car door for me.

"Its perfect baby" I sat down on the blanket. Rhonda put the picnic basket down and poured the  champagne.  

After we ate a beautiful meal that Rhonda had cooked her self we went and looked out at the water.I kicked my heels off to step into the water a little bit. Rhonda came up behind me and held me.I settle into her body as I watched the waves crash into each other. 

"Was this night perfect baby"Rhonda asked me

"Every date is perfect baby" I turned towards Rhonda and admired her.

Her big brown eyes were so sexy.Her flawless caramel skin was so sexy and that smile.That smile Girl makes my p*ssy jump every time I see it. Rhonda was just so sexy and I couldn't take this whole taking it slow shit anymore.

I kissed Rhonda with so much passion but a hint of demand. I wanted her and tonight I was gonna get her.I led her back to the blanket and got on top of her.I kept kissing her as her hands made there way down my body to my ass ,but when they were about to be on my ass she stopped and broke our heated kiss.

"Baby wait"Rhonda said

"What is wrong baby?"

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"Rhonda said.

I smiled at her and kissed her and gave her a look that let her know I wanted her .

She laid me on my back and got on top of me.She kissed all over my neck as she caressed the rest of my body.Her waist thrust ed against my cl*t as with every kiss.And the more she kissed the wetter I got.I started to moan.I held her back. She lifted my dress to discover I had no panties on.

"Damn baby was you plotting tonight?"Rhonda said

I giggled "Yea baby I was"

Rhonda smiled at me.She then put her head between my legs and started to lick my cl*t.I pulled my dress down and played with my erect nipples. Rhonda wrapped her lips around my cl8t and sucked.The harder she sucked the more I moaned her name. 

"Rhoda...Baby"

I held her head as her tongue swirled inside my p*ssy.I pushed her face further into her wetness making sure every inch of her tongue was in my wetness.

"Oh shit" 

Rhonda looked at me as she ate my p*ssy which only turned me on more.I arched my back as she plunged two fingers in my p*ssy and took my cl8t in her mouth.I arched my back as I felt my orgasm rising. Rhond's fingers went faster and she sucked harder on my cl8t as I came.

"Damn baby" I said once my body had came down from my climax.

Rhonda kissed her way up to my lips." How you feel baby?"

"Good as hell baby damn baby why you aint put that on me earlier" I giggled and smiled at her

"I had to make you wait for that baby" 

"Why baby?"

"I had to make sure you were the one for me" She looked into my eyes.I smiled at her and kissed her.

"Come on baby I needed to take you home"

Rhonda said as she pulled me to my feet.I straightened my dress as she backed up all of the left over food. She opened the car door for me and then sadly we were on the way to my house.I wanted to go to her house ,but something about Rhonda told me that she would show me to her house when she was ready.

She walked me up the stairs and she kept looking at me as I pulled my key out to go inside.

"Baby what are you looking at?"

"The most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on "She smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me."Will I see you tomorrow ?"

"Of course " I said as I opened the door and she smacked my ass.I turned her  she looked back at me already half way to her car and smiled at me.She continued to her car as I closed the door and smiled to myself.

I was falling head over heels with a girl that would later become my greatest addiction