Chapter 2 (preview)

"Diamond ,Where you wannna go for our break?" Jazzy asked me.

It occured to me that I was so excited about being able to go on a date with Rhonda that in the hours after being asked out I forgot to tell jazz.

"Jazz i -"

"Hey Diamond are you ready to go?"

Rhonda had enterded the store.Jazzy's eyes went back and forth between me and Rhonda.I will text you I mouthed to her.She nodded.

I turned to Rhonda "Yes I am ready to go" I took her hand and led her out of the store.

"But I didnt say Hi to your friend.I feel like that is rude of me"Rhonda said.

"She will be ok"I said to her and smiled.

She returned my smie "Ok I just wanted to make sure your friend didnt think of me as rude"

"She wont.hey we are here"I brought her through the retsurant and I picked our seats.

Once we placed our drink orders we got up to get our food.I wasnt sure if I wanted to show off my greedy side just yet ,but I got a feeling from her that she wouldnt judge me.She handed me a plate and togather we seached for the food we both wanted.We ate made small talk and had a wonderful time.

Rhonda made me so happy it was crazy.I could see me being with this girl until my final days.I just did not know that she may be the cause for the end of my life.

After we had ate and my lunch break was over Rhonda walked me back to the store.

"I had a really nice time with you today"Rhonda smiled at me. As she replied "im happy About that.When can I see you again?"

"When do u wanna see me?"

"Soon baby real soon"