Chapter 6

I looked over m reflection in the mirror.I had a purple dress on that displayed all my curves.I was trying to decide if I had on too much purple to put on my purple heels when Jazzy stepped in my room.

"Your girls in the living room" Jazzy said as she looked at the heels in my hand. She goes to my closet and puts purple and black heels in my hands. "These match with what is underneath the dress" 

I sat on my bed and put on the heels. " You are such a perve" I told her as I fixed my heels and stood up. "  How do I look?" 

"Smoking hot" Jazzy says with a smile.

I go to meet Rhonda who is sitting on the couch aimlessly scrolling on her phone. I walked towards her and she looks up at me.

"Damn baby" She said as she stood up and kissed me.

I smiled and took her hand and guided her out the door.I could see her staring at my ass as she put me in the car.

"Where we going baby?"I looked at her as she drove.

"My house baby.I made dinner for you" She said smiling.

"I really hope you can cook baby"

"Oh you doubt mah skills " She said with a look of shock.

"Of course not honey"I said with a hint of sarcasm 

"Well I guess your gonna learn right now girl cuz we here. Rhonda pulled up in front of this house that was damn near a masnion. She took me inside her beautifully decorated house. We sat down and ate dinner then we went to her furnish basment whish had several huge chairs that were sort of like beds.

I took of my heels and layed with her in one of the chairs. I layed with my head on her chest as her arm rested on my waist. 

We cuddled and watch the movie.Yea the cuddling and everything was nice but Rhonda was just so damn sexy.Everytime she smiled or looked at me like I was a Goddess yes I felt loved ,but my cl*t jumped.

I tried to tell her I was horny by giving her kisses on her neck, but she would just giggle an hold me tighter.

"Baby I will be right back" She pulled me in for a kiss and I grabbed my heels and went to the bathroom.  I took my dress off and put my heels back on.I bent over and shook out my hair.I looked at my black and purple lace pantie set. I came back into the room and stood behind her.

"Baby what you - Damn baby" Rhonda licked her lips and pulled me into the chair. She kissed me forcefully and grabbed my ass. I got on top of her and ran my fingers through her hair as I kissed her. She took my bra off as she caressed my boobs slowly moving her fingers over my rock hard nippl*s.

I moaned as she took my nipple in her mouth and rubbed the other.I held her head as she sucked on my n*pples she slapped my ass making me soak my panties.

"Oh baby" I moaned as she flicked her tongue against my n&pples. I began to grind my hips on hers.

"oh fuck I cant take it"  Rhonda picks me up and takes me upstairs to her queen size bed she pulls off my panties and dives her tongue deep in my throbbing p*ssy. 

"OH SHIT RHONDA"I screamed her name as I climaxed.

Rhonda  twired her tongue around in my aching p*ssy. I held her head and pushed her deeper in my pussy.I rubbed my n*pples as she brought me closer to my orgasim with every flick of her toungue. 

I arched my back and moaned as i felt my orgasm over power me. Rhonda climed up towards me and kissed me , so I could tast all the juices I had just given her. I started to suck her n*pples when she reached over and took out an 8inch strap.

She kissed me and put it on.

"Rhonda" I moaned as she made me take all of her strap. 

She kissed my neck as she continued to stroke me fast and deep just how I like it. I arched my back as another orgasm came my way.I clawed at Rhondas back and moaned in her ear. Rhonda pounded deeper making me cum again.

Rhonda kissed me as she put away her strap and we cuddled. She kissed my back as I slowly drifted off to sleep