Smutty Style, Finally (Stan's POV)

It was night time and we were at my house, my mom and dad were sleeping and my sister Shelly was screaming at her 'Boyfriend' on the phone. Me and Kyle were playing video games until I felt like 'playing'

I got up and locked the door to ensure no one breaks in and sees what we were doing.
"What are you doing honey?" he asked me, I just smirked in return. "Oh... Now?" he said.he got up and I lifted his legs as he wrapped it around my waist

"Just make sure we don't moan, my parents will hear" I warned him as he bit his lip, I started kissing his neck as he removed my shirt slowly and I removed his pants.

He let go as he laid me on the bed, he pulled my down boxers and started pumping my 7 inch dick. I started moaning slightly until I felt a moist, warm place, Kyle is blowing me right now, is he really a virgin? THIS FEELS AMAZING

"Kyle, I-I'm gonna!~" I whisper-shouted until I shot at his mouth, he swallowed the whole thing, damn. "Yum~" he stated calm. He had the Cutest smile plastered on his face. "one sec babe, your really gonna like this~" I said before I walked to the bathroom.

I had lube in a closet, I grabbed it and put it on my 'still hard' dick, I walked to Kyle and he was wearing school girl clothes, how does he get access to this shit, I didn't care, it was fucking hot

"I did something bad, I need to be punished." he explained
"Your gonna be sorry after this" I said before lying him down. I forced my dick inside of him as I saw tears from in his eyes.

I thrusted up and down as I heared him say "Faster~" and "Harder~" I landed one final time and came in him "Mmm~" he moaned in the most lustful voice yet so quiet not wanting to wake my mom and dad.

TBH Kyle looked adorable in the costume... BUT OH BOY WE DID NOT STOP THERE! We started doing doggie style and cowgirl. kyle always had it up the ass but *Haha... But* he said he was alright with it.

We started doing role-playing at the bank and Kyle was a sexy cashier and I was a robber,... Good times, we ended up being passed out on the bed snoring, Kyle's face was on my chest and I hugged him.

In the morning, I woke up remembering what happened last night. I smirked at the memory and saw Kyle's cute eyes flutter open.
"hello gorgeous" I complimented as he smiled up at me.

There, smut, hope you enjoyed this, suggestions Plz I'll see you guys l8er
KThxBai