➤ SCOTT McCALL [01]

Scott when

Scott when.... he first sees you walk into class on your first day.

"Who is that?" Scott whispered to Stiles, nudging him with his pencil to get his attention.
"Dude she's/he's just walked into the classroom, I know as much as you." Stiles laughed.
"Oh... should I ask him/her?" Scott asked with a nervous smile.
"Go for it buddy." Stiles said sarcastically at his best friends stupid question.

"Hey I'm Scott. I play lacrosse, I'm kind of captain." Scott blurted out, turning to face you. He tried to place his elbow on your desk in a cool manner, instead completely missing and looking stupid.

"Co captain." Stiles snickered from his desk in the next row.
Scott shot his best friend a glare before clearing his throat,
"You already know my name. Umm can I know yours?" Scott smiled like an excited puppy.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you captain of the lacrosse team." You teased him.

He turned back to his desk, fist pumping the air and grinning goofily.
"I told you I could do it." Scott announced proudly, making Stiles smirk.
"You only got her/his name buddy. Oh and by the way she/he was just watching all.. all of that." Stiles snickered, making Scott groan and press his face into his hands.