🥀O N E🥀

Taeil stared at the ceiling, he had no clue what was happening. He had been having the worst chest pains for the past week and they were getting worse. At first he thought he was having a heart attack, but then the pain was there all day so he was wrong.

He sighed deeply before standing up and walking in to the bathroom to get ready for school. Taeil hates school more then he hated himself, which took a lot. It was a place where he'd always get yelled at for falling asleep in class, but he didn't care.

There was one reason he loved school though, and that reason was Dong Sicheng. He was another student in his class and he was absolutely stunning. Taeil honestly thought he was the most ethereal man on the planet.

But Sicheng didn't really know Taeil existed, he was too busy being in love with Yuta. Of course that hurt him a lot, he was fine with him liking someone else, he kind of just wanted to be friends with him. Every time he tried to talk to him, he'd walk away.

Taeil finished getting ready with a sigh, the pain in his chest got worse. He didn't know if he could go to school today. He walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen counter and watched his mom make breakfast.

"Mom, i don't think i can go to school toda- ow." He cut himself off when it felt like someone had stabbed him in the chest. "Sweetie, what's wrong, what happened?" She asked before walking towards her son with a worried expression.

"My chest, i've been getting terrible chest pains for a week. It really hurts." Taeil said with his eyes closed. His mom frowned, he had missed too much school. As much as it hurt her to see her son in pain, he had to go to school today.

"I'm sorry, you have to go to school. If it gets worse then go to the nurse." She said and ruffled his hair with sympathetic smile. He sighed and nodded before standing up, he grabbed his bag and made his way towards the door.

"Are you not going to have breakfast?" His mom questioned as he opened the door. He shook his head before realizing she couldn't see him. "I'm not hungry, bye mom!" He shouted and walked out of his house ignoring his moms protests.

He walked to his school, it was only about a 15 minute walk from his house. Though it wasn't that far, he hated walking, well he had hated it for the past week. It brought him lots of pain and discomfort, that's why he begged his mom to drive him but she of course said no.

He arrived at school and frowned, he only had two friends at the school. Doyoung and Chenle, they were absolutely amazing friends so he was good with only having them. In fact he loved both of them, in a friend way of course.

He opened the school doors and prepared for another day in hell, only worse cause of his chest pain.

--

There's no winil fanfics and it makes me sad because they're relationship is the cutest

There's no winil fanfics and it makes me sad because they're relationship is the cutest. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this, the chapters will be short, i did a vote on abuse.