🥀S I X🥀

Taeil ran towards his school, he was late because he tried to convince his mom to let him stay home. In that time, she had forgotten to tell him he was late already, which just made him ten times later. He was 20 minutes late because he was too fucking stupid to check the time.

He pushed open the door of his school, running to the classroom hoping the teacher wouldn't throw his ass to mars for being so late. As soon as he opened the classroom doors he bent down, breathing quite heavily. The teacher looked over and raised one of his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry i'm so late, i go-" He was cut off by the teacher putting his hand up. "just go sit down mr moon." the teacher said, annoyance clear in his voice. Taeil nodded and quickly walked towards his desk, sitting down and taking out his text book.

He hated his teacher so much, mr park was a teacher that most students disliked. he assigned way too much homework and was very stressful, he remembered once he had a breakdown while trying to finish it all in time. it was kind of his fault for procrastinating though.

He felt his heart break when he noticed sicheng and yuta holding hands. were they dating? had he missed something? he didn't recall chenle telling him they were dating, if they were he'd know instantly right? they aren't dating, that is not possible.

He decided to ignore it, he didn't feel like destroying his heart today. For once in his school life, he payed attention to the teacher and the teacher only, whenever someone tried to speak to him he shushed them. He tried to take in all the information to keep the heart breaking thoughts of sicheng already being in a relationship out of his head.

Merely looking at Sicheng made him want to cry. Why did he have to be such a baby, he should be happy that he's happy. But the thought that he wasn't the one making him happy, broke his heart. They weren't even friends, they never talked and Sicheng seemed happy without Taeil in his life.

Half way through class he winced when a pain shot through his chest, as if someone had shot him twice in the same place. He put his head on his desk as his hand rested on his chest. Taeil nearly had a heart attack when he heard a soft voice talk to him, a soft voice that was somewhat familiar to him.

"Taeil, are you okay?"

this is bad sorry