🥀F O U R🥀

"What?" Taeil said in surprise, it seemed as though this Renjun kid had a dramatic life. "My best friend Jeno is in love with my boyfriend Jaemin, and he has hanahaki" He explained again, the smile never leaving his face.

"Why are you so okay with this?" The older asked, how could one be okay with their best friend loving their boyfriend? He knew that if he ever had a boyfriend, if his best friend liked him then shit woulld go down.

"Because, I like him, and  I know Jaemin likes him too. He just won't confess." Renjun said, his face turning a but concerned. "I'm scared that he won't confess in time, and jeno will either die or get the surgery." He continued his smile was long gone.

"Hanahaki sucks." Taeil said bluntly, the younger male nodded and then left. They both had to go to class now, but he really didn't want to. He wanted to go home, and tell his mom about everything, but she was at work.

Taeil went to the school nurse and explained everything, she ended up being very confused but sent him home just incase. So now he was walking back to his house, and there was a lot on his mind. He was confused and dare he say, terrified.

He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to confess, and he certainly didn't want to lose his feelings for Sicheng. This was all way too much for his small brain to handle. Too much at one time.

He sighed loudly when he entered his house and threw down his bag. He flopped on the couch and stared at the ceiling, he could always call a friend over after school and ask them what to do. Not one of his best friends, he knew more then two people.

He had friends he never talked to or hung out with. There were girls that had decided they wanted to be friends with him, so maybe he'd invite one of them over. Its not like they'd know what to do, but that doesn't matter.

He decided that he'd invite over Soojin and he friend Soyeon.

This was short but oh well.