Pilot

Narrator

Sometimes it's really difficult to think about our decisions made in the past. Some are impulsive and some are based on happenstance. If it was happenstance, why was it so coincidentally aligned to happen, and if it was impulsive, why were we so spontaneous and hasty then. That's the circle of life, always pulling us in even if we want an out. Even if you have left all your problems and complications and moved on forward, one single string of reminiscence pulls you right back.

"Ms. Peters your shot is ready".

"Yeah, I'll be there in two!", said Natalie while drinking the last sip from her coffee.
Keeping the cup down she told herself , "Okay Nat  you can do this ! Just believe okay."

Calming herself down with the words of advice given to her by both her best friend Grant and her sister Naomi, she started walking one step at a time .

"I cannot let Grant  down, after all he is the main reason I've got such an opportunity and yeah moreover Naomi is going to kill me if she gets to know that I ruined my chances to kiss The Zayn Malik! No honey you can do this."

Grant and Natalie were in the same university where both turned out to be best of friends in just four years, Grant had earlier auditioned for the role of Barry Allen aka the flash and got through it. Natalie was new in the business of music making so her best mate Grant  got her an opportunity to be casted as the lead role for Zayn's new colab Still Got Time , earlier Natalie was just recruited for the song, but since this is a dance-based video and Natalie happens to be great at dancing she was taken for the music video as well.

"Scene 59 take 01........aaannnnddddddd
ACTION"

Zayn and Natalie stared at each other, when she loses all her inhibitions and kisses Zayn in the best way she could, she forgets the whole world for the few seconds she doesnt feel anything yet everything all at once . She didnt care about anything until the time she heard the director shout "CUTTT"
Realising ...... actually not...what she had done, when both were called to see the shot , she heard the director comment "I never knew this girl could do so well."
"Yeah she was pretty good, beyond what I expected actually, she was good all through the video, dedicated newcommer I guess"said Zayn with a smirk pasted on his face .

"Yeah thats all for today you guys may just check the shot and leave" said director Toby Sparks.

After checking their shot ,Natalie sat in her van and  recalled her last shoot for the day. She thought that she should apologise to Zayn, not because it was her fault but that is what is embedded in the minds of Indian girls , being brought up in a brown sophisticated family Natalie chose to apologise for she could not keep the guilt of kissing some other guy , when deep down she was still in love with somebody else.

"Hey" she said.

"Hiya" he replied.

"Ohkay please dont speak for the next five minutes , I know what happened up there was just for the shoot and it means absolutely nothing to you but you do realize that being brought up in an Indian family , these shitty rules are embedded in my head and heart and......I did feel uncomfortable by the thought of kissing you , but when I did ....... I actually got caught up in the moment and I didn't actually think about you while the shot was on I didn't even realise it was you till Mr. Sparks said CUT . I didnt want to kiss you actually, d-dont
get me wrong ...... Oh Jesus im messing it up again ! Aren't i ? Oh goodness.... OHKAY SEE ZAYN I WAS JUST CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT DONT GET ME WRONG!!!!!"

'Ohkay you finally did it .' She said to herself. To her amazement Zayn was staring at her with his brown eyes paying utmost attention to her blabbering ,
with the sweetest smile any human could have on this planet.
Zayn calmly asked Natalie  a question which made her question her whole existence .

"It's about Harry , isnt it?".

A/N: Hey guys so we are just starting of with this story hope you people like it. Ya I said we because we are co-writing it and we are sisters. Sharon is heading in writing while myself I am more on the editing front . thanks for the reads . ****I do not allow translations of this story or any others of mine***
Nat❤️