It's all Good

Harry's POV

"I'll do it." I said.

"But Babe?" Taylor questioned.

"If she is a big enough problem in your path, I'll take care of it, anything for you love."
I couldn't believe I said that, but I had to in order to protect Natalie, or else she would have been heart broken, by any other loser, who would have done it for a load of cash.

"You sure babe?" Taylor reassured.

"100%."

I could see a lot of people disappointed when I said that, especially Liam and Drew. But I knew that in order to defend Natalie I had to let them hate me. The rest of the night went on without any further surprises, from my girlfriend.

The Next Day

"Hey man wait up!" Liam called me.

"Hey what's up guys?" I was taken into a small circle by Liam, Niall and Drew.

"You can't do this Harry!" Niall began "You can't treat Natalie like that, she will be vanquished and you know it , moreover it will affect my friendship with Naomi."

" Wait. Hold on,  are you not in this with your sister?"I questioned.

"Step-sister, and No." Niall continued, "I like Nat and Naomi is my friend, I don't want any of them hurt, just for the sake of Taylor's whims and fancies.

"Ya and your girlfriend seems to have some evil agenda against her." Liam informed me.

"Yes I sensed that, hence I said yes so no one else does." I replied.

"Wait so you did to protect the girl?" Drew questions.

"Natalie and off course I'll do anything to protect her." I said.

"Well then that's sorted." Niall replied.

Niall and Drew leave for their classes leaving me and Liam, in the hallway. Although he seems to be a bit lost somewhere, off late he feels to be preoccupied with everything.
"Hey, you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah!" He continues, stopping at his locker he takes out a picture of his girlfriend and himself and seems to contemplate on something really consequential. Hesitantly he enquirers "Hey Harry, Can I ask you something personal?"

"Um sure."

"Why are you with Taylor, I mean she is your complete opposite?"

"What do you mean Liam?"

"You are so compassionate about protecting someone and there she is looking for opportunity to bring people down. You are empathetic and pitying, while she is indifferent and heartless."
Harsh words from a guy who is never condemnatory or hypercritical of others persona.

"I know , but I don't even know why I am with her anyway, maybe to keep up my image I guess."  I reply.

"Harry, I don't think that's true."

"I know man, but I can't just break up with her, because we are complete opposites right."

"But you can if she was cheating on you."

After Liam said that I was gutted and distraught, I did  know that Taylor was all about showing off to people and claiming me as her property, but I had never thought that she would cheat on me.

"Karlie told me this a few days ago, she has been sneaking on you with this quarterback Calvin." Liam said.

"I wanted to tell you before man, but I didn't know how you would take it."

Now it all makes sense ,those calls from 'clubs', appearing and disappearing at instances,it was all because she was cheating on me, how did I not see this coming? I asked myself. I was too blinded by being Mr. Popular, by getting all the attention, hence I did not see what she was doing behind my back. I leave Liam and walk straight to the Cheerios practice area.

I confronted Taylor head on, and it went just as I thought it would, Taylor was in a well of tears and asked me to give her another chance, She told me she had disbanded her fling with the quarterback and she would give it her hundred percent this time, but I wasn't up for it . Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. I left the area as soon as possible , as I didn't want to see her face for no matter what she was my girlfriend and I didn't ever do anything to her, for her to cheat on me. I was done with life and especially Taylor I went to my usual place the extreme rare of the library where they keep books no one touches hence privacy I tried to ease up.

Natalie's POV

I didn't like interacting with people at school except when it came to Harry and Niall ,my sister isn't a part of the list ... 'well because she your sister.'reminded conscience Natalie. So , library was my place of refuge especially the Econ section as not much people were there. I had Econ in the main 5 subjects and our library had all the books updated . I know it's kinda weird reading Econ books but different people different opinions you know.

Life was easy , I found a savior friend, a guardian brother and not to mention I had my fearless sister always by my side. I was happy . With this thought and a smiling face I entered the Econ section. It was at the rare end of the library and was empty most of the time, I could sit their for hours without being disturbed or told to move. To my astonishment I saw him, as my sister would say "THE EVIL VERSION OF MR.BRADLEY COOPER " I identified him by his curls which probably did corporate that morning. I called out to him,  "Heya Mr.Styles !"

"CAN I GET SOME PEACE!" he screamed.

I got alarmed would be an understatement. I did get petrified because for someone like Harry ,to behave in such a fashion with me especially, was unrealistic a myth actually but when he did , I was disenchanted or much rather perturbed.
Seeing Harry with such an approach might have discombobulated my facial expression, hence I plainly walked off to focus on my studies.
When Harry realized it was me,he shouted at before, he came with folded hands and begged for pardon immediately.  I acknowledged he was gloomy so I didn't react, therefore I went back to studying.

Harry obviously understood that I had gotten puzzled by his behavior and so came to where I was sitting,
"Sorry Nat, I didn't mean to scare you ."

"Yes .... I know that"

"It's just that something happened."

"I understood you were upset, and so I wanted to give you some space." I replied to him.

"But now I am fine though." He said with his ever so happy voice, although I still could feel he was hiding pain within it.

"Are you really? You know you do not have to act in front of me Harry."

"Hey, hey hey so you questioning me senior Peters!" He said.

Just as he said that, he waited for my reaction and when he saw that light smirk on my face, he bursted out in laughter. We had a fit of laughter for about a minute, while we were enjoying the little wonderland we created in the library, Mr. George ruined it. He squinted at us , as if to say 'Get out', and so we did. He held my books while I held on to my bag as we trotted out of the library.

"But seriously though Harry, everything okay with family and all?"

"It's all good Nat, don't worry."

A/N: So there you go, that is what Harry was up to.
Vote, comment and share guys.