Reminiscing

Narrator

Handing over a cup to Zayn, and getting one for himself, Harry sighed "It all happened when we were young."

Harry's POV

5 YEARS AGO

La'Martiniere , Queens , Newyork.

School had just begun, first week .
Me and Taylor were making out in the library , when my girlfriend got this club call she gets everytime we are in the middle of a makeout session.

*phone rings*

"Is it the club thing again?" I asked.

"Yeah",replied Taylor.

"Do they have some instincts or something to call you everytime we're in the middle
of a makeout session?",

"You know how important it is for me right? We have to go this evening to a party as HAYLOR , remember?" retorted Taylor.

Arrogantly without even thinking for a moment what she said I countered , "As sailor , is it a costume party or something? Why on earth would I
go to a costume party? It isnt even halloween? Cmon Taylor ."

Taylor  giving her obvious 24/7 on point resting bitch face look replied "haylor, boyfriend, haylor." Tucking in her shirt in her small skirt, she continued "As in Harry and Taylor remember? Haylor . So meet me at 8 . Okay? Wear red. Not white. And please make your curls cooperate . Okay? And yeah bring your car . oh you dont have a licence, not a problem I'll call my chauffeur . And dont be late . Be on time. You know I dont like to wait. You do right? Okay i gotta leave now ."

Taylor leaves .

I encouraged myself that if I could handle Taylor for almost three months, then  I could probably handle 'Haylor' for three petty hours. As I got down the table, Mr. George  the librarian passed by oblivious of what we actually do in the library in the name of searching for books, or maybe he did know and pretended not to care. Or maybe secretly he was making a tape of all the couples who came to the library for making out so that he could blackmail them later. Keeping my blood-curdling thoughts aside I faked a smile at him and pretended to look for some books when I saw Her.

When I looked at Her, my heart stopped beating the clock stopped ticking it felt like my world was frozen yet it turned, I tried to catch my breath somehow , I was lost in her eyes.
Those jet brown eyes, felt like had a mark of liner above them though it wasnt required, one could easily identify that she was of Indian ethinicity , she wore a loose summer wear garment without a collar, her eyes those eyes had the whole world hidden inside of them ,one could dive into the endless ocean of allure those eyes possessed.

Her lips felt like they spoke nothing but words of Gospel  and innocence , she had a sterling essence of  righteousness in her face , not that they lacked intelligence. With a pamphlet in her hand which sure looked like the class schedule and an intense thought on her face, she grimly looked around, it felt as though she was burdened with something yet she was free from all implications. In the simple attire that she wore she was able to melt the most complex heart with her simple sheepish smile.
She personified beauty .

A/N: another update in less than 24 hours , stay tuned for more twists and turns .