🥀16

Who's The Snitch

After leaving my parents house I went over to the club to see what Giovanni wanted because he's keep sending me videos of a female talking . Once I got to the club coco gave me this look and told me to go upstairs I walked up the stairs and he's security opened the door with they messy asses , I walked in and watch Josie kiss Giovanni, he pushed her off of him got up out of his seat and started looking at me " tahiry It ain't what you think" . I ran out the room and  walked downstairs Giovanni ran downstairs  and grab my hand " Giovanni don't touch dude" he grab me and pulled me closer to him. " tahiry i don't want Josie ," " and how am I supposed to know that"

" who am I standing here with I don't want nobody else's but you , because out of all the females you the only one I know thats real ." Giovanni grab my hand and put a blind fold over my face he put me in the car where are we doing G ?"

"Just be patient shorty !!!!" , After a hour in we came to a stop . Giovanni grab my hand and directed me where to go . " G I'm walking with heels on and where on rocks i can kill you "

" baby trust me you'll be okay !! , Ight take you blind fold off .

Giovanni this is beautiful who lives here !!!!

" as soon as you give me kids you will !"

Wait come again.

" come on lemme explain"

We walk in the mansion,and it was so beautiful there are so many views in the house the pool was detailed it look like a ocean it was amazing and so perfect.

" I started building this house before I went to jail and for 5 years this house was constructed and built it from the ground up and I call it my future palace I built it because i wanted to raise my kids in this house with the women I love and I think I found her one day I wanna give all that to you

I started smiling and kissed Giovanni, " Giovanni your so perfect baby" ever woman needs her perfect guy right ? Well yeah , well that's me said Giovanni,

" when I went to jail I had everything all planned out , My mom would be ok because I had money at her crib , Josie will be okay and move my weight with Q but she didn't "

I mean you is asking your girlfriend at the time to be a drug dealer and takeover you don't think that's to much ,

" nah because that's how I meet her , you might know her brother Julio Montez ? "

Yeah I know he just went to jail for 13 years

"Yeah A nigga like me was lucky !!! But yeah she pushed weight with Julio and I was his connects before I went to jail and then when I got out I started working with Biggs again he was my connect since I was 17 then he moved to Jamaica and came back a week before I went to jail . "