🥀7

Pure's Grand Opening

The love that I shared was betrayed . Hearing another female tell me that my boyfriend is living a double life is heartbreaking , after leaving the coffee shop I went back to the house and packed all my stuff and I heard the door open.

"Tahiry wait lemme explain !!!"

Let you explain what that your sorry and you won't do it again I don't wanna here that shit "

" Tahiry I know you upset but please lemme explain!! I didn't want you to rush losing your virginity and i didn't want to per-pressure you either ."

bullshit so you felt like it was better to cheat because I wasn't ready you sound dumb as fuck ! Anthony I loved you you were my everything and I took all your shit and all your flaws and expected you and these are the thanks I get ok cool . I'm done with you . I was grabbing my bags and Anthony got on his knees begging me to stay .

"Baby please I love you  I'm sorry please don't go please !!"

I leaned down and kissed his forehead , I love you too but it's just not enough. Your dead to me and I don't want nothing to do with you.

I thought leaving Anthony for good never would be easy but it honestly was i knew that I deserve better and I learned that he was only doing what I allowed him to do and I couldn't have that anymore . After leaving the condo I went to go see Mercedes.

Mercedes and I haven't talk since Anthony first started beating me , and she told me to let him go and he wasn't no good for me and I didn't listen . Right now I need her and I know she won't judge me. I drove over to Mercedes house , once I got there it felt weird and it shouldn't but for some reason it did I got out the car and went to the door and knocked and a few seconds later she opened the door

"Tahiry ?"

Can I come in please . I need to talk to you .....

"Yeah come in . " ?

You were right ! Anthony is no good I put up with all the cheating and lies and you gotta bitch pregnant and I'm supposed to stay with you ... after everything I was with him when he didn't have a dime to his name and I put up with all his shit and I'm not going through it .

"Wow why didn't you been come to me about this tahiry just because I didn't like him doesn't mean I'm not going to be here for you when you need me . Tahiry you deserved better than what you were going through for now on school is your main priority show these niggas what they can't have and how they supposed to lick the ground you walk on , change  your whole demeanor about these niggas ."

I love you best!!!you my dawg you'll never judge me for shit and you always keep it hunnit .

Anthony
what the fuck is y'all doing I don't fucking pay y'all to sit on y'all ass and shit Hakeem did that drop come in today ?

" no it's come at 5 so you actually right on time to help !"

"What wrong with you nigga ? "

Herb right now I'm not with the joking shit bro . Aye y'all break this shit down and until we get this drop.

"Wassup y'all" !!!

"She finna get her ass cussed out "

India why you just now coming it's 4 o clock you supposed to be here every day at 10 that's your job. Hakeem I told you quit giving these hoes the open door