🥀2

Prologue

Royal City
In this strip club I'm diamond but on the outside this strip club I'm tahiry Robinson im 20 years old and I'm virgin but you could never tell ; I'm the most exotic and known dancers in Detroit. I come from a the wealthy and known family in the drug game but I always wanted my own , So at nights I'm a stripper and in the mornings I'm a college student studying to get my bachelors . I'm just an average girl trying to make money for myself instead of asking my parents. I've been dancing for about two years now and I've had clout ever since . I'm one of Detroit finest stage dancers at all truth gentlemen club .!!!!! Usual when I am here I drink shots of patron bottle to get tipsey just so I can cope for night . When it's my turn to dance I shut everybody out and think I'm the only person in the room and until i hear people start to yell but after while the shit gets old but hey what girl you know can make 26k in one night and usually every night to be exact.

I'm one of the most attractive strippers in the all truth gentlemen club and one that's every nigga dream or flex to be with but that's not where were it all started when I was 17 I met this dude name Anthony he'll be around my school and all that waiting for his friends so he say. But one day we cross paths and he tried to see wassup. So I gave him a little attention and he told when I turn 18 don't hesitate to hit him up my mom found out and kick me out the house cause she felt that he was older that but my dumb ass didn't care  and now he's almost the worst thing in my fucking life .

Next Morning
"Tahiry you hungry?"

No I'm fine Anthony

"I'm sorry baby, I just need you to stop accusing me about bitches"

So you mean to tell me I'm supposed to be okay with you cheating on me Anthony.
" yeah that's exactly what I'm telling you , if you ain't goin deal with it then leave and if you is shut the fuck up."

" No you shut the fuck up , and you right I don't have to deal with this because you a clown  !!!! He walked up to me a little closer to me and punch me in my face and I hit the ground.

"Get the fuck out my crib forreal ," he went in his pants and got his pistol and put it to my head . "I told you this before don't fuck with me ; now get up and go clean yourself and get this blood off my fucking floor ."

Media Arts Class

"Good morning class this semester will be very easy , because we're working on your portfolio . You'll be getting them today  and also learning how to be inspired with the art of photos . But the assignment is draw a meaning or something that inspires you ."

"Ms. Robinson"!

yes Ms. Santana.

" are you okay, you didn't say not one word in class today and you look like you just lost a fight  , is everything okay "

Sorry Ms. Santana I just wasn't in the mood today , and I honestly don't wanna talk about it .

"Okay tahiry you have a great day.

Taking this makeup off  reminds me why  I shouldn't be with Anthony , but Anthony always reminds me why I should stay . Ever since my mom kicked me out Anthony been taking care of me and kept me under his wing but I strip so I don't need his money it's just extra if you ask me , but ever since his mother died his been really angry and he's been drinking to numb his pain . Once Anthony gets to drinking and he starts to loves me with his fist.