( latrelle )

requested
slight smut!
it sucks, sorry.

once again, latrelle let out a groan as he finally let go of your hand. "i'm sorry, i just can't let the guys and monse find out about this." he sighed, watching you as you put your shoes on.

"yeah 'aight." after successfully putting your shoes on, you walk over to latrelle who is now seated on the mattress of his bed.

"i'm sorry baby. you know my friends don't like you and you don't like them, i'm stuck in the middle here." you frown, your arms wrapped around his neck and his hands holding your waist.

"i'll see you tomorrow at school though." you smile, moving to grab your backpack. he rolls his eyes, but nonetheless stands up to walk you out.

"bye." he sighs, you chuckle and pull him by his shirt closer to you so that you're able to kiss his lips. "bye." you smile, making your way down the porch stairs and across the street.

your cellphone rings, making you scoff as you reach for it in your back pocket. "what!?" you can practically hear ruby's eyes widen and moving the phone away from him, "damn, who pissed you off?" cesar remarked. "sorry, can you guys just like hold on? i'm literally a block away from ruby's." 

"fine, but hurry up. this is important." jamal interjects before the line goes dead. you hurry to ruby's house, knocking once you get there. "why'd you knock?" ruby asks when his door finally opens. "because, i though your parents were home i didn't wanna just barge in." you answer, pushing past him towards his room.

all five of you talk through the subject you were gathered to talk about, now you all sit on the couch watching a movie. "y/n, can i talk to you?" monse whispers towards you, you nod in response following her to the kitchen.

she grabs your arm and pulls you towards the fridge, "ow!" she rolls her eyes, releasing your arm. "who's the guy?" her arms cross across her chest, and her eyes bore into yours. "what are you talking about?" you laugh, trying to make the conversation less tense.

"come on, i know you haven't been helping your brother with his car. you don't even know how to fix a car!"

"well, you'd find it interesting to know that i have learned to do so." you lean against the kitchen counter, "sure you did. who's the guy?" this time her voice is more stern, making you feel bad for the lie you're about to tell her.

"it's no one monse, i promise. i've just been so absent because, uhm..." you pause for a minute, "oh come on, did she really not see the murderer behind her?!" at the sudden hearing of ruby's voice a lightbulb suddenly lights up. "because i, uh, have a crush ruby. yep, that's it. i have a crush on ruby." a fake smile appears on your face, hiding your cringe.

monse's eyes widen, "are you serious?"

"shhh, of course i'm serious. i would never lie to you, you're my best friend." a grin appears on her face, "well i'm glad you told me." the two of you make your way back to the living room, monse purposely sitting next to jamal so that you can sit next to ruby. throughout the rest of the movie monse sends you smirks, and grins. making you regret picking this lie, which will more than likely bite you in the ass later.

___

you walk through the hallway of school, the door to the science lab suddenly opening making you startled. "it's just me, ma." you sigh in relief at the sight of latrelle, he grabs your hand and pulls you inside the room.

before you can comprehend why he pulled you into the dark lab his lips collide with yours, he moves towards one of the desks laying you on top of it. "oh, i am so glad i wore a skirt today." you grin, biting your bottom lip as you watch him unbuckle his belt.

you lay your head down on the desk, wrapping your hands around his neck as he kisses your neck, definitely leaving a couple purple marks here and there. one of his hand reaches under your jean skirt, rubbing you through the fabric of your underwear and making you moan.

his lips come back up to meet with yours, his tongue coming in contact with yours. before he's allowed to go any further the door opens making him move his hand away from your now wet clit.

"oh my god!" the voices were all too familiar, you push latrelle away from you and immediately stand up from the table. grabbing your backpack off the floor you straighten your skirt and fix your hair.

"y/n, what the fuck?!" ruby yells, rubbing his eyes with his palms. you chuckle nervously, "what's up guys."

cesar and monse look between you and latrelle, slowly but surely catching up to things and gasping in unison. "you lied to me!" monse exclaims, jamal moving away from everyone looking like he's about to blow up. which you hope he didn't.

"i'm sorry!"

"why couldn't you just have told me?!"

"i will never be able to get that out of my mind!"

"why did it have to be latrelle?!"

the room becomes bombarded with questions and exclaims, a loud screech suddenly ending all of that. "i knew!" your eyes dart towards jamal, who is now covering his mouth.

"you knew?!" cesar, ruby and monse question in unison, turning back to look at you.

"yes, i knew. and i told you they were gonna find out if you kept making out in empty classrooms!" jamal defended.

you sigh, pulling the chair from behind the table and taking a seat. "why didn't you just tell us y/n?"

"i told her to tell you guys but-" before latrelle can finish his sentence, he's interrupted by all four of your friends. "shut up!"

"because, i didn't want you guys to think i was some kind of traitor. you all hate him."

"we have our reasons." ruby snarls, looking at your boyfriend. "but, you're our best friend so we wouldn't care."

"we don't care." monse cleared up.

"yeah, just don't let us see that again." cesar groans, walking out of the room.

"we'll talk to you later." jamal nods, following cesar out the door with monse and ruby behind him.

"hmm, okay. where were we?" you ask, turning to face a quiet latrelle.