( cesar )

requested

"stop." a giggle echoed through the walls of cesar's room. he stopped tickling you, using his arms to support him so he didn't fall on you, he looked down at you. your e/c eyes looking up at him, and a smile plastered on your face.

your hand moved up to his cheek and you ran your finger along his jawline, "you're my favourite person you know that right?" you hummed in response to cesar's question, "and you're mine." you grinned, now playing with his hair.

the two of you stayed in the same position just enjoying each other's company for a minute or two, but you decided to ask him a question you had been dying to ask him. "cesar?"

"yeah?" you looked away from his piece of hair in your finger and at him. "can we– can we tell the squad about us now?" he sighed, getting off from on top of you. you sit up on the soft mattress of his bed, "what's wrong with telling them?!" you had been begging cesar on letting people know that the two of you were together, but it was something he hadn't agreed to yet.

he ran a hand through his slick black hair, "y/n, do you not understand what could happen if we tell them? ruby would hate me for dating his twin sister!" you groaned, getting off the bed and walking closer to him. "so, screw ruby! this is about you and me, and making our relationship stronger. about making it grow!"

"what if i don't want it to grow, huh? what if i just want it to stay a casual relationship?" you chuckled, nodding at his words. "you know what? fine, whatever. let that bitch, olivia have her turn too."

"is that what this is about? you're jealous of her flirting with me?! i already told you, it's you i want not her!"

"mhm. and listen, i'm not jealous of anybody." grabbing your black nike backpack from the floor you walked out the bedroom, and the house.

"y/n! y/n, stop! come on now, don't go!" you ignored cesar's voice and the fact that he was chasing after you, as you continued your path home. "y/n, babe c'mon." he grabbed your upper arm, turning you around to face him.

"no, i feel you cesar. keep this casual, like i said it's whatever. just leave me alone please." you yanked your arm away, continuing your walk and leaving cesar behind. he rubbed his face with his palm, standing alone on the sidewalk watching you walk away.

he wanted to go after you, but he knew better than to chase you when you were mad.

__

it was the next day, you had been mad all morning. your parents wondering what had happened to you the day before but you not answering their questions. you glared at olivia through breakfast, ever since she had got to your house she had taken all the attention. your brothers, your parents, the squads, even your grandmothers. not that you were selfish or petty, but you hated it.

"hey ruby, hey y/n."

"mama verga." (suck a dick) you mumble, running a hand through your messy hair and walking away from the squad. your backpack hanging loosely from one of your shoulders as you head to first period.

cesar looks at you, knowing exactly what god you bugging. "i was just trying to say hello!" jamal yells after you, feeling attacked. "let her be j, someone must've pissed on that girls cereal cause she's been actin up all morning." ruby says.

cesar walks after you, the squad thinking he wanted to be a good friend and be there for you. "y/n, babe, please talk to me." you groan, hearing cesar voice behind you. you walk faster while hearing different calling from him as he tries to apologize.

he thinks about it for a minute before doing what he does next, he stand on one of the many tables outside. "y/n!" you stop in your place as everyone turns to look at you, "y/n, i love you. i mean it! and i want you to be mine forever, mamas!" god damnit, he knew how much you loved it when he called you that. it made you almost melt into a puddle of human flesh and blood.

with everyone's attention on you, you turn around. ruby looking at you from across the courtyard shook as fuck along with the rest of your friend group.

you speed walk towards cesar, grabbing his hand and pulling him down to the ground. you smash your lips into his and the whole school watches, either howling, 'awwing' or whistling at the sight.

"woahhhh, hey!" ruby tears both of you apart, not enjoying what he was witnessing. "what the hell man!?" jamal drags him away, leaving you and cesar alone.

"i love you too, baby." you whisper, your forehead resting on his.