Kitchen

"Silence !, bastards" under his breath it was heard "I'm crazy that they adopt them and finlly leave" said Carlota. That in front of Matilde she changed her appearance quickly to a false and forcefully gentle one. He saw us up and down. "And who are these?" He asks Matilde,

Matilde "These people from today join The Orphanage, Pablo & their adopted daughter Kathania".

Carlota "I'm confused, if it's your adopted daughter what you do here, should leave?

Matilde "The gentleman will work as a gardener and his daughter who recently lost her parents will live with us, doing small tasks.

Carlota "I see, well, welcome"

Her quickly followed his path and we ours. The rooms of employees were not the best or the worst, in the corridor Don Carlos was a person who unfortunately I describe as the male version of Carlota. Cleaning Maniac , maintained the corridors and immaculate the rooms and did not talk to anyone.

Alone in our room unpacking my few clothes, hungry. In the kitchen is Esmeralda the heart of the kitchen, you could hear the bubbles of boiling water and a delicious aroma. "Never seen you, are you new baby?" I answered yes by shaking my head, "Children can not go down to the kitchen or to the employee rooms, what are you doing here?" Pablo "It's my daughter, I'm the new gardener" Esmeralda "ahhhh what excitement, what emotion, finally new people for this place, a pleasure, I'm esmeralda the cook, which gives your food seasoning "Pablo" haha ​​Thank you, here to serve "

I was blushing both did not separate their eyes from one and the other, esmeralda was a wide woman and stuffed with big breasts and my pablo his eyes slanted, with his black straight hair, muscular with scars of battle, I did not know what would happen.

Esmeralda is updated in our story, a little tearful serves us what was preparing and we talked about everything. "Work, fuck!" Carlota entered the kitchen. The environment changed fast, esmeralda continued cooking, my dad went out to inspect the surroundings. "Come, Matilde sent me to introduce you to the other children" He took me by the hand almost dragging me and in a hurry, I thought he would tear my arm out. It was already late at night, they were in their bedrooms and I was very nervous, finally I would meet the others and I did not know what to expect from them and what they would think of me.