Preparations

We were cleaning the outside of the orphanage could not look more beautiful and clean. Carlos was in charge of cleaning inside, everything seemed completely new, the rooms were rearranged with more spaces for the children, several deteriorated places were painted, including the attic, which was now a small theater with the most modern tape player. There was an aroma of peace and tranquility.

Matilde summoned us all in a small meeting where she announced that to celebrate the adoptions and all the good events and leave the bad behind, the orphanage would hold a masquerade for all the children, employees and whoever wants to come, something that moved me completely. "To end for many years Carlota was by my side, that woman despite everything helped me in several things and as you know I can not run this orphanage alone, therefore, now who will run this orphanage with me will be ... Kathania! "

They all looked at me and began to applaud and congratulate me and I could not believe it and I was still processing it, I was now the right hand of Matilde, now I would direct this Orphanage that made me live so many things, so many emotions, "Matilde really do not know how express what I am feeling right now, thank you very much, thank you very much and I will try with you to take The Orphanage to the greatest "Everyone shouted and applauded with joy.

Adrián and Juan both arrived with a big smile congratulating me, Juan gave me a big hug. And Adrián with a kiss on the forehead told me "You deserve it after all you've been through, I know that this orphanage will be much better now with you with Matilde" "I thank you both, without you I could not have survived here I love you, "I told them.

I was super happy and eager for the big night of masks I was immediately looking for my favorite Red outfit to prepare for the big night even shave my vagina in case something happened. Esmeralda was looking for exquisite cooking, Carlos was decorating and setting the garden where the party would be. Carlos inside the orphanage and Matilde taking care of the children. "Tonight will be Magical" I said to myself out loud.