The Great Night

The great night arrived ... the great masquerade. And the children were in their outfits, others dressed in clothes donated by the Church of the city. Matilde looked elegant in a beautiful yellow dress with a mask of yellow feathers. Esmeralda illuminated the place with a beautiful green dress and a beautiful mask made of impressive dry leaves, Carlos looked pretty good in his black suit that was a little big with a white mask that covered his entire face and Pablo my dad looked beautiful with his suit that marked his muscles and highlighted his slanted eye and a blue patch where his other eye was. Esmeralda and Pablo had become couples due to so many moments together, I was surprised to know, I was so focused on myself that I did not realize their relationship.

Juan arrive with that boy who had oral sex in front of me, they were more united than ever, they looked beautiful. The illuminated garden transported me to a fantasy world. Matilde had hired an orchestra from the town that played spectacularly. Drinking champagne under an arch of illuminated flowers I see it ... A beautiful boy in a tight suit that marked everything, a red mask and a large bouquet of flowers.

"Are you leaving all with an open mouth, kathania and you know what's best?

What is the best? I asked him and he said in my ear "that you are mine" blushed accept his bouquet of flowers and I gave him a kiss on the cheek

What is the best? I asked him and he said in my ear "that you are mine" blushed accept his bouquet of flowers and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. There were people from all over the city and everyone celebrated dancing and playing. I danced next to Carlos where he squeezed me tightly and I felt his dick through his pants.

By nightfall everyone was still dancing and we ran to the pool that had not been opened for the safety of the children and was empty. I saw how he took off his jacket, took off his tie and saw his body marked, he lowered his pants, leaving only the boxer where his dick was completely marked even he was wet. He took off my suit leaving me in my underwear. We both went to the pool that was warm in them we played, we swam, we laughed and when our fever could not stand anymore we found ourselves kissing,he had his dick outside and he put his fingers inside me. I felt a great pleasure that I never felt we had to leave and I went to his room "Are you sure?" I was nervous but at the same time crazy to feel it inside me and the saying "Yes, I desire you Adrian" with a smile on his eyes from me he enter his big wet and venous dick inside me and it was the richest thing I had felt.

While he penetrated me I kissed him passionately and also licked all his chest and nipples. He bit my nipple and it made me hotter than I was. Then I was on top of him moving, seeing his face and he said, "here you dare?" Grabbing my ass, I really hesitated, but I said "we'll leave that for one of the several occasions that will come". I was soaked because of his penis that was about to come, the whole thing on my tits feeling that hot liquid running through my body, before it reached my vagina I tried it. The moment is over and the party is over. "Stay here, sleep with me," Adrian told me, "It's okay, give me a moment and I'll come back." I went down to the bathroom and i was all muddy and my clothes were wet. Already bathed coming out of my room I listen to Pablo's room as he is fucking esmeralda and I got chills but I felt happy for them. Adrián was already bathed in bed waiting for me, we took a tender kiss and I lay down next to his chest and spent the best night of my life.

At dawn throughout the orphanage we smelled the esmeralda breakfast, everyone knew about our relationship and we went down to the courtyard that was still decorated, we were a family Matilde, Carlos, Esmeralda, Pablo, Juan and we sat down to breakfast watching the sunrise of the city of Verona and the orphanage reflecting on everything we had gone through.

The Orphanage was renewed a quiet vibration felt ... THE NEW ERA OF THE ORPHANAGE BEGAN.

THE END