The Surprise of a Lifetime

*ELSA POV*

After like 3 mins talking to Anna my phone started ringing & I answered it without knowing who it is.I was scared if someone i don't know got my number or something.

E:He-Hello 

"': Hi

E:Who Is This:

"':Really Elsa You Don't know your own sister it's me Crystal

E:Crystal You scared me i thought it was someone i didn't know how did you get my number.

C:Haha I miss you to Elsa & i could of been a killer but i'm not,Anna Gave it to me cause you weren't home & I got a bit weired that you got lost or something.

E:No I was just hanging out with some friends after school.

C:Wow you already have friends i mean who doesn't want to hangout with a badass like you lol

E:Your right i met 2 of them while bumping in to them that's how you know you got friends sister.

C:haha yeah your right but back to business Elsa i just wanted to tell you i'm going to enroll Anna to Inglewood's High cause she didn't like that rich school mom & dad enrolled her in & On More surprise.

E:Really Crystal i can wait when does she start schoo & What other surprise.When She said that my heart was racing so face & was exicted That i get to have Anna in the same school as me but then i got scared the Crystal said she has one more surprise for me& My heart dropped to my stomach i don't know what she's going to say.

C: After touring all around the world for like 3 mothes even though you saw me like 2 weeks a go i'm finally coming home Starting school with you guys.Well Anna is staring in 2days so she has enough time to get her stuff ready for school. & i'll be home until next month so don't be to said k.

E:Really you aren't fucking with me are you & why until next month why not now we really miss you Crystal.

C:I Miss you guys 2 but i have to work so we can live a happy life just like Mama & Papa would of wanted us to be. Besides i have to do something here in San Diego that they want to start a new tequila that is soft but not to stronge but just right you know.

E:Yeah i know,But why does it take so long to make a tequila just right.

C:To Tell you the truth i don't know but Mom & Dad were so good doing this in 3 days they had the Tequila tasting right, this is what you have waiting for you when your done with school Sister.

E:I know why can you take over instead of me, I mean your the oldest & the first born but why me i don't think i can do this sis.I said to her while throwing myself on the couch feeling frustrated at what she's saying to me, I mean this is a huge responsibility for me at such a young age but Crystal has a career in the Music Industry & i can't take that away from her.After 2 hours of talking She asked me what happen in school today & i tryed to avoid it at first but i had it to tell her.

C:Elsa.....Hello are you there, Just answer me what happen at school.Tell me or i'll will show your friends those embarrassing baby pictures of you.

E:*Gasp* You Wouldn't dare do that.

C:your forgetting who you talking to here sister The Queen of the Bad.I know she was smirking & she would do that to me so i told her what happen how i beat the shit out of that girl beth & the Gang fight after school & I also told her i may have a crush on Jack Frost she stayed silent the whole time i was talking.