He couldn't have...

You're leaving Taeyong's, going down the stairs. you hear footsteps following you. partially down the stairs, you trip and fall down the stairs. you fall down a lot of stairs. 

*You wake up awhile later*

"Mina! are you okay?!" Mark exclaims rushing back to your side. 

"yeah, I just tripped and fell down the stairs at Taeyong's" you say sitting up.

"That's not what I saw!" you hear Johnny say as he sits on the couch, "I saw Taeyong push you"

"No, he was asleep when I...... wait... why am I here? who brought me here? why were you there Johnny?"

"well I went to talk to you and Taeyong because I felt bad for accusing him and stuff." Johnny said walking over to you, "when I came into the building, you were leaving and were coming down the stairs. he was following behind you and then shoved you down the stairs."

"what... but he was asleep when I went to... it doesn't matter what I was doing when he passed out. I know he was asleep."

"Mina, I know what I saw..." Johnny said leaning down and kissing your forehead, " I'm sorry, I saw it and  he went back up. when you made it to the bottom I carried you to my car and brought you here."

you found yourself tearing up. You didn't believe that Taeyong would do something like this. He was so sweet, caring, charming, and he was an amazing person. No way he couldn't have don't this to you. But you trusted Johnny, as hard as it was to believe that Taeyong was capable of such things. before you knew it, there was warm and wet tears falling from your face.

"Mina, don't cry," Johnny said comforting you," be careful around him. I told you he was dangerous. Please Mina."

"Don't worry, I don't want to see him ever again." you say as more tears are furiously trickling down your face.

*********back at taeyong's place*****************

taeyong wakes up, looks over to see a note sitting under an empty bottle. he picks it up and opens it up.

"Taeyong,

I wanted to tell you that I never want to see or hear from you again. You are a horrible person. Johnny was right, you are too aggressive and I don't want to be in contact with you anymore. What ever feeling you thought you had for me, lose them. 

Take care,

                          Mina"