Everyone knows

You lay on the couch unable to move. Not because of fear, but from depression. The dream seemed just so real. He made you so happy and you made him happy. All you wanted was for it to be real. After laying there for an hour, you grab your phone. You call johnny, you're in tears. You wanted to tell him about the dream. He didn't answer. Mark wasn't home. You then called Tae, he too didn't answer. You then tried Lucas and WinWin, no one answered. You figured they were at practice. NCT was getting really big, in the few months you met taeyong, there were 18 members and they just rocketed in fame. They were working on a song. You didn't know much about it, they were busy with it, which is why you spend more tie with Areum the past few weeks. They were working to finish it up so they could release the song. 

*A few hours later*

A few hours later, your phone lights up, you look down and it's tae. You answer the phone, he sounded very conserned,

"I just saw that you called. What's wrong? You never call me or talk to me!"

"I just needed someone to talk to."

"what about"

"well... its something that I want to meet you and talk to you about."

"Okay, when d you wanna meet?"

"when ever it won't bother you."

"I have a few hours off now,"

"Shouldn't you go see your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Isn't areum your girlfriend?"

"No! she's my friend!"

"She said yall dating"

"No! Were just friends. I don't love her. And couldn't see myself with her."

"oh,"

"she keeps trying to make moves on me, but I try to avoid them"

"ok, where do you want to meet"

"I'll meet you at your place."

you walk there, when you get there, your phone rings, its lucas.

You answer and both Lucas and WinWin are yelling in your ear. Asking what was wrong you told them about the dream. everything you remembered.   they didn't know what to tell you and wish you luck. then mark called as well as Johnny.

************A/N

I will write more tomorrow, I am in pain. and I cant sleep. if I feel better I will write a longer chapter if not, then it will be short. hope you are enjoying the story thus far.