Chapter 12 (unedited)

Defeated enemies shall rise once more
More powerful than ever before
The Reborn and the descendant
Combine with the power of the pendants
An alliance between two worlds
Will bring success and defeat
And the group of girls
Finds the Hunter that deceased
~•~

Hazel's POV

~Previously~

"Aurum! Argentum! Silence!" Reyna commanded. Frank and Jason widened their eyes, glancing nervously at the door. Reyna's dogs narrowed their piercing ruby eyes, glaring at me with a violent look in their eyes. Aurum and Argentum charged towards me, leaping over my head and slashing through the air with their sharp claws, growling angrily.

~Present~

I held Frank's hand as we ambled along the banks of the Little Tiber, enjoying the moment as we kept an even pace, staring at the water. "Don't you think that we should tell Camp Half-Blood about this prophecy?" I asked. Frank hesitated with his answer, looking down at his shoes as we walked. "We can trust them, Frank. They're our friends, and they'd never betray us," I exclaimed, glancing at his expression.

"I- Of course I trust them, Hazel, but how do we know that they won't betray us? Romans and Greeks have been enemies for years. We've always been at conflict, always fighting over everything. The gods separated us for a reason," Frank explained.

I pressed my lips together, avoiding his gaze. I couldn't believe that he didn't trust our Greek friends, who have saved our lives so many times. Camp Half-Blood doesn't mean any harm to us, and I'm sure Annabeth and Chiron would be a huge help with the prophecy. "Frank, the relationship between Romans and Greeks have changed. We're friends now; allies," I urged. "Maybe some things aren't meant to be changed," He replied stubbornly.

I glared at the ground, gritting my teeth. "We couldn't have defeated Gaea without them. Annabeth, Piper, Percy— They're all our friends! How could you think otherwise?" I cried, yanking my hand away from his. He looked down guiltily, averting my glare. "Hazel, I- I'm sorry-," Frank apologizes, his eyes sincere and full of guilt. I turned around, unsure whether to be angry or accept his apology. 

Before I could decide, something zipped past me, causing a large gust of wind that blew my hair into my face. "Arion!" I cried in surprise. He turned around and skidded to a stop, neighing and stomping his feet impatiently. Right behind him, Gale the polecat scurried along as fast as he could with his tiny four feet. "Arion, what's wrong?!" I asked. 

Then, I heard it. A thunderous roar erupted into the air, the ground shaking and trembling as a large force marched towards Camp Jupiter. Frank ran to stand beside me, standing in a defensive position. His bow and arrow appeared in his hands as he nocked an arrow and looked around with alert eyes. I watched with wide eyes as campers started grabbing weapons and running to their cohorts.

"What's happening?!" I cried, grasping Frank's hand. His expression was grim and determined, holding his bow in front of him as he stared at the entrance of Camp Jupiter. I followed his gaze, trying to control my panic. 

We're under attack. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I was kinda stuck when I was writing this, as I didn't have a lot of ideas. Feel free to comment any feedback or suggestions for me, as I'll be happy to read them! Thanks, and have a nice day/night! x3