finn- city boy

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ
song 4; City Boy

finn is pacing around his- their bedroom, going back and fourth. there is nothing else to say, it's like y/n has managed to suck all of the words out of finn's mouth.

he keeps telling himself that everything will be okay. but deep down inside, he knows it won't.

finn...

he thought to himself,

you dumbass, you didn't even know what was going on with your OWN girlfriend. what a fucking great boyfriend you are.

he is the city boy, and she was the city girl. she's probably found someone better than him. hell, of course she has. she's everything perfect. finn really didn't deserve y/n, he only brought her down. finn was so foolish.

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

finn had arrived in the centre of seattle. after hours on end in search for her, he finally found her. no, not lip-locking another boy. nor, seated across from one.

but y/n did look like that she was waiting for someone. ironically just in that moment, a tall blonde-haired boy walked over to y/n and then sat at her table. y/n and the blonde boy hugged, longer than normal friends hug although. finn felt his blood boil. it's not like he could just waltz up to y/n and they will get back together and everything will be perfect.

he just stood there eyeing the two.

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

y/n had stumbled across a tall, blonde-haired boy the other day. she had learnt that his name is jack. he seemed nice, yet like a prick. it's not like y/n noticed that anyways.

jack told y/n that he would like to see more of her, so they planned out this 'date'. y/n never thought that it was too early to start dating again, she thinks that everyone deserves a chance. or that she needs to distract herself with something that would make her happy.

of course, jack was no where as good as finn, but there's no need to worry about that anymore. she was now free from all of that. finn was her past, jack is now her future. well, maybe.

but it will take a while to get over finn, he broke her heart over and over again, but when ever it healed, it would beat for him once again. it never crossed y/n's mind once that jack could be a rebound. she would never do that, right?

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

finn wasn't some mind reader, he had no clue what they were talking about. his mind was only set on one thing. he wanted y/n back. and it was his fault she's here, in seattle, with someone else that's not him.

everything is supposed to be okay. y/n is supposed to be back home. finn is supposed to have y/n. it's all supposed to be okay.

they were the city couple. he was the city boy, and she was the city girl.

finn had a funny feeling about this guy that is sitting across from y/n. he's a tool. but then again, finn is a complete fool for hurting her.

actually, you know what? finn decided that he was going to talk to y/n and set things straight.