finn- waves (the end.)

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ
song 6: Waves

dreaming.

dreaming of the days we used to sit and watch the waves go by.

i'm on the train taking me back home, my thoughts being stranded on y/n. once again.

memories of us, the things we used to do. before i ruined us.

our relationship was like a ceramic, you aren't fragile with it, and it breaks. we break.

i'm thinking of my favourite time with her.

we always used to go to the beach, or on a boat, and just simply watch the waves.

it was a great simple time, we could never change the way the wind is blowing.

we used to sit for hours, until the sun rose and fell again and again. but sadly, things can never be the way they were back then.

i don't know where i'm headed anymore, she was my source of life.

and i promise you now, i will only be pretending that i am happy. i will be pretending my happiness only until i find my way back to her.

but even i know, i'd only be pretending if i say that we were never-ending. but still, i wish i could say, that things hadn't turned out this way.

if i could be back with her, i'd do it in a heartbeat. in one quarter of a millisecond, i'd do it. whatever it is, i'll do it.

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

for me, everyday was filled with sunshine.

everything felt like it would all be fine.

and i would never sleep again, because if i had known, then i would go and all would end.

i don't know where i'm going anymore, no one can ever change the way the wind is blowing i suppose.

all i can say, i truly wish things hadn't turned out this way.

i crave holding her, i just need to, one last time.

and just one last time watching the waves. together.

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

still dreaming of the time, where she made me feel like the world was mine.

and now it doesn't matter what anyone will say, without you y/n, the sky will always be gray.

i don't know where we're going. we can't change anything, or just simply reverse time for round two. no, that's not how it works.

maybe she'll let me back into her life one day, one day.

i wish i could say that things haven't turned out this way.

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ
(a/n: and that's the end of the scout series! i hoped you enjoyed because this took me forever to finish.)

- s