finn- prank

"hey guys! it's finn here, back with another video! today i'm gonna be pranking my girlfriend y/n with your typical 'cheating hickey prank'. let's hope she falls for it" finn laughs into the camera.

"i uh, took some of y/n eyeshadows. i chose purple and brown eyeshadow, just chose whatever really" he spoke, placing the camera on the table, "so i just got to start applying it to my neck then? i guess."

15 minutes later...

"okay.. i think that looks pretty good," finn smiled proudly. "i should be a makeup artist, sister finn is here!"

"i was thinking that whi- oh, y/n texted! she's pulling up. shit, uh let me just hide you guys somewhere.." he trailed off, hiding his camera in a pot plant.

finn suddenly heard keys jingle and a door creak open, he sprinted to the couch and turned the television on.

"finn? i'm home, where are you?" y/n cooed.

"i'm in the living room y/n!" he shouted, snickering to himself quietly.

y/n walked in, her face softened immediately as she saw him and sat down on his couch.

"hey!" she smiled, they both leaned and kissed on the lips, y/n then resting her head on finn's shoulder.

"hey there, how are your folks?" finn grinned, asking innocently.

"oh they're great, thank you love" she smiled, looking up at finn. "what did you get u- wuh- what the hell is that?" y/n interrupted herself, shouting quite faintly.

prank time.

"what are you talking about?" he turned to y/n, playing dumb.

"what the fuck finn? i said, what the hell is on your neck?!" she screamed more loud, her mind assuming the worst.

"oh! you mean my burn? calm down, i got it when i was filming this morning. my hairdresser was curling my hair when she dropped it on my neck. it hurt like a bitch" he laughed, faking his aggravation.

"i have burned myself before you idiot, i know burns go red and blister sometimes! not the colour of a fucking hickey!!" y/n shouts, tears brimming her eyes.

finn felt so bad, he just wanted to hug her. it was killing him. but at the same time, he wanted to break down into a fit out laughter.

"w-why would i cheat on you?! i swea-" finn got interrupted with y/n's palm splatted across his cheek.

y/n turned her head, spotting a green light in that pot plant on the shelf.

y/n's p.o.v.
*.:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.:*.。✱

i was literally about to kill finn, until i noticed there was a green light hidden in the pot plant finn bought for me.

it's a camera.

finn's trying to prank me, i see. it all makes sense now, finn may be a talented actor, but when it comes to me, he has no clue what he's doing.

he wants a prank? i'll prank him right back, ten times bigger and better.

"o-oh, shit. i'm so sorry. uh, finn i- i need to tell you something. i guh- guess now is the time, since you- you've been cheating on me" i lie, stammering and choking on my fake tears.

i see his face, it's completely gone pale. he's confused, he's just sitting there?

"what? what is it?"

"i uhm, i've buh- been cheating on you t- too." i stutter, "i- think you deserve to kn- know. his name is uh- apollo, and i've b- been seeing him for a month now." i lie again, wiping away my tears.

finn breaks down immediately. "y/n w- what the fuck? i was juh- just pranking you! it was just a joke!" he sobs.

"i'm sorry i- i-" i go to reach for his hand, but he backs away. "don't touch me!" he screamed, "wh- why would you do it?"

"i- i don't love you anymore. i'm sorry." i say dryly.

"get out- get out now!" he yells.

"i- i'm leaving!" i wipe away my tears and stand up.

and instead of leaving, i run to the pot plant and grab ahold of the camera.

i love that this is all on camera.

finn darling, never fight fire with fire.

"wha-" he starts, and i smile.

"YOU JUST GOT PRANKED! SUCK ON THAT!" i scream, laughing my head off.

"y- you pranked me?" he asks softly.

"yes! i saw the camera, so i instantly knew you were attempting to prank me. so i pranked you right back, don't mess with me finn." i went on. when i sat back down, he hugged me and quietly sulked into my shoulder.

"aww, finn!" i laugh sympathetically, i felt like crying.

"dude, i was scared i whuh- was gonna loose you." he laughs sadly, wiping his eyes.

"finn, i'll never ever leave you! your so adorable!" i 'boop' his nose. "i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you" i repeat childishly, kissing his face all over.

and he just laughs, squeezing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"you scared the living shit out of me!" he chuckled.

i realised the camera was still recording, so i say, "so that's it guys! hope you enjoyed" i laughed, leaning back onto finn. "morel of the story, finn wolfhard should never mess with
y/n l/n. bye y'all, i love you!" i wave to the camera and then cover it, hitting the button for it to stop recording.

"don't prank me again finn!" i smile, pushing him jokingly.

"okayyy" he says, rolling out the 'y'. closing the air between him and i.

*.:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.:*.。✱
i actually kinda didn't mind this sksksndksn