finn- fame

(disclaimer: finn is not famous in this imagine, but you are!! requested by hollandslust hope you like it sksksks ly)

there was always something about her, y/n l/n.

something about her that anyone and everyone adores.

but in the case of finn wolfhard, he was next level of adoring her.

you see, it's hard being one of the most famous people in the world. you could ask y/n, and she'll tell you.

the stater boy, finn wolfhard, from the casual side of vancouver, infatuated with the one and only y/n l/n.

he always had those fantasies where he'd meet her in the street and they'd fall in love.

but he knew better than that, this isn't some cliché fan fiction. (mmh, but is it tho?)

how could a heart like hers ever love a heart like his anyways?

゚:*✧°•♔•°。✰۝* ღ

after a long day, finn jumped on his bed and straight onto his phone. well, his fan account for y/n.

he was bored, but in a good mood so he decided to do a livestream on that account.

since y/n had noticed him once, he gained 20k+ followers. so he would have a lot of people join.

as he started livestreaming, people staring to rush in.

"hi everyone" he smiled, his eyes darting through the comments. "ask questions!"

as he was scanning through the comments, he found one he wanted to answer.

"alright! first question, how did y/n notice you?" he read aloud. "well, i don't know. it's just pot luck, it happens when you don't expect it. but it definitely helps when you get people tagging her in the comments. i hope she notices you though! i remember the day she noticed me, i started to cry. i love her so much"

"another question, what's the best  personality trait and facial feature of y/n?" finn read aloud again.

"oof, you're asking a lot here" he laughed. "but um, i love everything about her, she's the epitome of perfect"

but, in that moment, he saw a special comment that could possibly make him the happiest boy in the world.

y/nslaugh FINN, Y/N IS ON THIS LIVE!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ILYSM!

"wait- y/n is on here?!" finn screeched, his smile reaching ear to ear. 

"uhm, oh my gosh, no way this is real?" he tittered. "um guys, y/n has requested to face chat me on my live, fuck, fuck, fuck. hang on!"

he hovered his thumb over the 'accept' button shakily, just seconds later it was connecting. to see nothing other than her beautiful face. 

"hi!" y/n waved, smiling brightly. 

how does she do everything so perfect? 

finn felt his heart completely melt. 

"hey, holy shit. is this real?" he grinned, making y/n laugh. 

"yes, finn. this is most certainly real" 

"i don't need to pinch myself do i? just- oh my god i love you so much. you mean l-like everything to me. you inspire me so much and you're like, the best person i've seen. ah i love you" finn fanboyed. 

"aweh, i love you way more. it's the people like you that keep me going everyday! thanks for choosing to uh, stan me" she giggled, making his heart patter.

"of course, your my everything. why did you choose to go on a nobody like me's live?" 

"you're not a nobody! you're too sweet to be a nobody" she smiled gently "i could easily see myself being friends with you" 

"you do remember that you are like the most famous person in all of the world? i am flabbergasted!" he mused sarcastically, making y/n chuckle. 

as cheesy and cliche as it sounds, it's like he could talk to her for hours on end. 

there was just a moment of silence, just quietly but comfortably staring at each other. 

"oh shit. i'm so sorry finn, i have to go now, but it was so great talking to you. and, i followed you by the way, let's keep in touch." 

"o- oh okay. thank you so much, you just made my year" finn laughed, "than you thank you, i love you so so much"

"aw, pleasure's mine! i love you too. bye!"

"see you!"

and with that, she hung up, and he finished his livestream.

what just happened? did the most famous person in the world just really face-time finn wolfhard? 

finn had no words, he was more than ecstatic. 

"MOM! MOM! NICK! DAD!" finn shouted with glee, running down the stairs as fast as his legs can take. "LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED!"