A/N

SO

A friend pointed out that the description of this story and the story so far DON'T ADD UP.

I have to be completely honest this got more reads than I thought it would but I don't think that many people actually have it in their library or reading list or anything so I'm thinking of rewriting it so it matches the description of the story.

I'm thinking of maybe having it so that instead of Stevie showing Josh around the school Michael shows him around and Stevie is Michael's friend but they don't really like each other. THEN they get paired up for a French assignment (or another subject cuz I can't speak French lol) and they're like "oh great, this guy" then the summer holidays roll around and they're like "finally I don't have to see him anymore" and then it's like BAM you're both going on holiday together.

If any parts of this story become unpublished I'm gonna be rewriting it to this in my spare time and if I like how it's turned out I'll publish it cuz to be completely honest I don't really like how this story's going so far, it's REALLY bad.

Anyway, I might just write the new story and replace it all at once.

So if you wanna keep a copy of this story so far or if you wanna write it like I have so far, let me know cuz I'm gonna be keeping a copy of it, it just won't be published.

Okay, cool. Thanks for reading this weird little a/n and I apologise for how informal this is I'm just in a hurry and can't be bothered doing anything fancy.

Thanks,

-Sam xx