❤ chapter 32

Rias' POV

The night view is really beautiful here. I sit beside the pond as I watch the full moon.

It's different from my world but it's beautiful and seems peaceful. I'm also living a great life here except those things that happened between me and Mr Bartholy or prince Leon.

What happened to me that night? Where I was for three hours? How did I lost my memory of him. I can't remember properly but what he says seem true at least I want to believe them badly. My whole body works against my brain.

I sigh and throw a stone in the pond.

"Cceeehh...." I hear a crying sound out of nowhere.

"Eh?! What's that?!" I look here and there and notice that in the middle of the pond a deer like creature appears.

It's a magical creature. It's glowing bright golden and has horns. It's big eyes are blood red in color. It looks in my direction slowly.

I think it was sleeping. It looks at me sleepily and purrs softly.

"Oh! Did I wake you up?! I'm sorry Mr. Deer!" I say feeling sorry and it purrs again.

"Seems like you woke him up from his sweet sleep.." Prince Leon walks slowly towards me.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know it was sleeping there.." I say pouting. Mr. Deer blinks slowly.

Prince Leon stands beside me and whistles. Mr. Deer purrs happily as it romps on the water surface. Where the deer sets it's legs beautiful golden lotuses grow in a full bloom.

"It's mesmerising." I say as I watch the beautiful scenery unlinking.

"Come here! I know you're happy!" Prince Leon laughs as he says to the deer.

It looks back and purrs as it runs at prince Leon at lighting speed.

It spins around him and then pokes his knees.

"Alright! Alright!" He kneels down and caresses its head. It purrs again and wiggles its fluffy tail.

I kneel down too to touch its fluffy furs. It hisses as soon as I touch it.

"Seems like it doesn't like you." Prince Leon says laughing.

"Why? What did I do wrong?" I ask.

"You misbehave its master..." He says and stands. Mr. Deer also stands beside him.

"You're his master, right? Then no wander, as master as pet." I say pouting as I stand too.

"You better say like father like son. I found it badly hurt in a forest. It was chased and hurt by hungry werewolves. Since then, I look after it. " He says and pats its head. Its ears drops as he says the story.

I leer at it pouting.

"You can have it if you like it.." He says and Mr. Deer purrs denying.

"It's ok. I don't want it forcibly." I say and turn back to leave but it runs and stands in front of me stopping me from going.

"What? you don't like me..." I say.

It pokes my knee and I kneel down. It shakes it head and a beautiful golden lotus appears between it's horns. It grows bigger with time. It drops on my lap and turns red.

"Oh! I think golden was better..." I say. It purrs questioningly.

"It turns the lotus into a real one with its inner magical power. It's much better than the golden one. Keep it in a bowl of water and it'll never die..." Prince Leon says.

"Oh! Thank you." I say and pats its head.

"Let me show you around the garden tonight.." Prince Leon says and start walking deep into the garden.

________

He shows me some weird but beautiful plants and trees. We've been walking into the garden for a while. The more we go the deeper the garden becomes.

"It doesn't seem like a garden anymore..." I say as I see really tall surrounding us.

"I'll show you something beautiful." He says and we walk uphill.

"*Pant * *pant* a mountain in a garden?" I ask.

"We left the garden behind. It's a mountain forest connected to the garden." He says as we walk.

Mr. Deer jumps up and down as it walks ahead. We take a turn and a cave facing the ocean is facing us.

Waah!

The ocean waves are shimmering in moonlight. A beach full with tall trees meets the ocean. Sands on the beach are glittering too.

"It's beautiful..." I say and he walks to the cliff.

"I first came here with Ella.." he says as he watches the cloud free sky filled with stars.

"Ella?" I ask as I didn't hear the name before.

"She is the elf princess. We grew up together. We used to hunt in this forest and one day she showed this cave to me." He says and smiles at me.

I don't know what to say.

"Elf queen was my mother's childhood friend. When they were kids they promised each other to make their bond deeper they would get their children married." He says and sighs.

"Oh! That means you're going to marry her?" I ask almost immediately.

"Actually, she was supposed to be the fiance to my elder brother. But, unfortunately, he refused strongly. So, We're unofficially engaged." He says and sits on the soil, his legs are hanging from the cliff. he leans backwards placing his palms against ground.

And I remember, we shared a moment together sitting on a rock beside the sea when we visited Spain. He told me he'll take me to visit the world even after getting married.

"Then if you get married I won't have to serve you anymore, right?" I ask.

He remains silence for a while and whispers " I don't know..."

"Oh! Let me show you another thing..." He says and jumps to stand.

I follow him inside the cave and we see a beautiful tiny pond and a tree with full bloomed red flowers.

"What's this flower?" I ask.

"The flower is artificial though the tree is real... When I mastered creation magic, I made this." He says. I take a peek inside the pond. The water is really transparent and I can see underwater plants with beautiful red and golden color flowers.

"Even those flowers?" I ask sadly. The flowers under the pond looks really beautiful. I wonder how they would smell if they were real.

"Hm. Even those. But they can turn into real if they can have a drop of warm blood in the water." He says indifferently.

I want to smell them!

As he indifferently watches the tree. I pull out the knife from the sheath.

He startles and tries to stop me. But I already cut my wrist.

"You silly woman!" He says as he takes away the knife and grabs my wrist trying to stop it from bleeding.

Already a few drops of blood fall into the water.

He closes his eyes and reads a spell placing his index and middle fingers on the grip of my wrist.

"I badly want to smell them " I say.

"Even I haven't smell them before!" He says and a sweet smell hits our noses.

____________

Thanks For reading - N