Chapter 1: the new girl

Hi. My name is Sky Thalia Grace. Yup you guessed it. The daughter of piper and Jason grace. Members of the big seven. I know what you are thinking. I get what I want. We'll I earn what I get. I am a national champion at Abby lee dance company. It's fun to do dance. And my mom will get mad at Abby but not often. My mom and I pulled into the driveway of the studio when's mom turned to face me." Sky I half to tell you something." I looked at her. "What is it mom and why are we here early?" I am home schools so I can focuses more in dance. "We'll I will tell you later. You will be late for your private." I looked at my mom weirdly. She never looked so nervous before. I walked in to find miss Abby talking to a new girl. Wait she was no new girl. It was Lucy. Her mother was Drew. My mothers enemy. And her step sister of the Aphrodite girls. When Lucy say me she glared. " Oh Lucy this is sky. My national champion from last year. Oh sky your private will start soon."I walked into the dancers den. Why dose she half to be her?

Hey guys. Please like comment and hope you enjoyed to book. I know it's short but it's a little sum up of the story so far. Please tell me anything you want me to put in. See ya