Telling the kids.

Pipers pro

What am I going to do?! Sky will freak out. I know it. The worst part. Telling jason. Oh crap. I thanked the docter and left to my car. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up and I say sky's name pop up. " hi sky. What's up I'm about to leave now."" Mom miss Abby is throwing a fit cause ur not here. You need to come down here now!" I rolled my eyes. Abby has been sky's teacher for years and I have been bringing sky to Abby's and leaving her there cause I have other things to do. "Ok sky I'm comming. Give me 10 minutes ok. " Ugh. Ok mom see YA." I pulled out of the parking lot and drove into the main road.

Sky's pro.

Abby was yelling at me for something my mom did. She had a doctors appointment. I have her come with a wave of my magic wand. I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. It was from my mom. She said she was outside and that I needed to hurry up. I picked up my bag and left the building. I walked to my moms car. I opened the door and seat down in the seat. " Hey mom." My mom didn't make eye contact. " Sky. U need to know somthing about the babies." My eyes widen." Babies. Did u just say babies!!!" My mom looked at me. Her eyes were sad. I could tell she was crying." Let's just get home. I need to tell ur father." "mom. What is wrong with u. U are never like this?!" "Shy we need to go home and pack." i looked at here weirdly." Pack for what?" My mom sighed." We are moving to New York City."