The day back

A/n. I wanted to skip 3 months so sky could be back in dance, and Piper is 4 months pregnant.

Sky's pro

I am comming back to dance today and I'm super excited. When we pull into the drive way. I say Drew and her daughter. My mom kissed my forehead.
"Sky. I want u to go out there and do it 150% ok. Ur the national title holder. Not her." I nodded my head and got out of the car. I walked in and Abby was really happy to see me. I walked into the dean wile my mom talked to Abby. I got my acro pants on and went in to see Abby. She went over the panics with me to warm me up. I did some chin stands and side arials. Abby was impressed for what I still could do. "Alright sky. I know u couldn't do ur solo cause of ur injury. So I want u to do it this weekend." I nodded and ran to my mom to tell her the news. But my mom told me that she had to leave for a doctor appointment.

Piper pro

I'm really sad that I had to leave sky's dance early but I had to go to the doctors office. When I got in to the room. Doctor Lily was right there waiting. ( A/N this is a demigod hospital. I know. Cool right XD ) "ok Piper. I why not U lay down and we could get right to work. I layer down and lifted my shirt up to reveal a small but noticeable bump. Lily put the cream on my stomach and it was cold. Even though the had two other kids. This shit is cold. Lily put the moder on my stomach." Ok Piper. U are having a ..............."

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
CLIFFHANGER. COMMENT WHAT U THINK WILL BE THE GENDER AND THE MOST COMMENTED WILL BE THE WINNER. GOOD LUCK👍👍