Chapter 8

"I want to go home with my bride so what do you say? Will you marry me y/n?" he says while lifting the little box with the diamond ring

  You look shook at Shawn not believing that is happening right now. Some fans and others people joins the moment and some say "accept it!" other say "what I she waiting for?" and other just say "say no, he deserves lot better than you."

"Uhm... Y/n are you ok? Please answer..." shawn says after a while

You answer "Yes Shawn! Of course I will marry you! I love you baby" you smile and start to cry. Shawn gets up and hugs you really tight.

"I'm so happy you accepted. I love you so much y/n!" he starts to cry too

  You go home and cuddle with Shawn on the sofa while watching some movies.

  Your phones are full of notifications about the wedding and fans congratulating you two or just Shawn.  But suddenly shawn gets up and looks at you with an angry look.

"What happened babe?" You ask confused and scared.

"Why have you never told me that you were addicted to drugs and anorexic? And you told Taylor but hid it from me?! You should have told me we are getting married and you have hid this secret from me!"

"Shawn how do you know that?" he shows you the tweet Taylor posted releasing exposing your secrets. You are shook. You didn't think Taylor was actually going to do that to you. "Shawn that was a long time ago and I went to rehab and now I am ok. I'm normal if you can say it that way."

"y/n I don't care if you went to rehab or not! The thing is you told Taylor about it but you couldn't tell me!"

"But Shawn I was dating Taylor when that happened that's why he knows! And that's why we broke up! I love you and I didn't want us to break up too that's why I didn't tell you... "

"If you trust me you would have told... " Shawn takes his alliance out of his finger and throws it to the couch to the place where he was sitting before. "I'm done here. We are not together anymore. Don't call me don't say anything to me ever again." and he leaves the house.

-----<3------
Vote please

Writer <3